User
Pass
2FA

Remember when we warned you about updating the server to MOP?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message2746
Shadowbane

[Sith Lord]

(since 30-07-2017 15:54)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 05-04-2017, 04:36:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We warned you that you'd lose a lot of players and that your server would die.

You still don't get it, do you?

The majority of players who came to join when it was still in Cataclysm did so because of the then recent MOP expansion that came out on retail, what you did was basically ram MOP in the faces of the players who came here originally to get away from MOP.

People fled to Cataclysm because they HATED MOP, and this was a good place to get back to how things were. You've forced these people to find somewhere else to play and this is the biggest example of your arrogance, the fact that you thought the vocal minority was the majority and listened to them showed just how arrogant you are and how you truly do not care for feedback unless it suits you.

And now because of this the population has gotten so low on all the realms that you actually had to merge them all into one realm and go perma damage control mode, it is hilarious how you're acting like everything is perfectly fine and that nothing out of the ordinary has happened. Seriously, how delusional can one get?

And you had such a good thing going with Cataclysm, you had 4,000 people logging EVERY day. The world was alive, people were doing arenas, BGs and World PvP.

Even PvE was more alive then. People were donating to the shop left and right, giving you tons of resources to further improve the already fantastically scripted Cataclysm server you had.

I really enjoyed 4.3.4 Cataclysm because it is far superior to MOP, in all aspects. Many others did as well, and trust me... we weren't getting bored. If you still have players after 3 years playing the same stuff, chances are they really enjoy it and don't want anything else.

This is the result of the owner of this server being extremely stubborn and refusing to see past his own choices, I have to admit that despite being sad that the server is a complete ghost town now, I kind of feel satisfied seeing Shocker getting punished for his arrogance.

You can still fix this though, roll back the servers to Cataclysm 4.3.4 and players will start seeping back in as a lot of us are just hovering around checking here every now and then hoping for something like this to happen again.

But I know you won't do that, will you? You're too stubborn and arrogant, you'll probably delete this thread and think that you're smart.

Not so smart when you lost over 3,000 players with just one move.

And with this new Legion thing? Seriously? Talk about running before walking, you're barely scraping the bottom of the barrel with 300 - 600 players per day logging in and you want to release Legion?

Just how *** arrogant can you get? Stop this Shocker, stop trying to make MOP happen, it isn't going to happen.

Just reroll back to Cataclysm 4.3.4 and just leave things as they are.

0 4

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 05-04-2017, 04:49:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We have much more then 600 players a day, please inform yourself before posting bullshit on forums.
Other then that we should reroll to Cataclysm because ..? Because you like it better then MoP? Because you can't get used to new and much more entraining mechanics that the game offer with the release of MoP (Which is by far one of the most successful expansions for MANY players)?
Face the facts YOU are arrogant because you think that YOU = the whole community, however winning 2016 community choice award says different.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

1 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(since 01-07-2024 08:29)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 05-04-2017, 07:23:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
the server is a complete ghost town now

That's why everyday more than 30 players come to play here and we got player's choice for the best server, right?

And who's "we" that warned us? Seems like it's only you posting a wall of text that you don't like after 2 years the xpac, so stop the drama.

Retired

1 0

Shadowbane

[Sith Lord]

(since 30-07-2017 15:54)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 05-04-2017, 08:29:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ashcool wrote:
We have much more then 600 players a day, please inform yourself before posting bullshit on forums.
Other then that we should reroll to Cataclysm because ..? Because you like it better then MoP? Because you can't get used to new and much more entraining mechanics that the game offer with the release of MoP (Which is by far one of the most successful expansions for MANY players)?
Face the facts YOU are arrogant because you think that YOU = the whole community, however winning 2016 community choice award says different.

Lol in other news some black people got an Oscar award for performing in a shit movie about how minorities are struggling, it's a shit movie but since it's about minorities they got several Oscars.

Who gives a flying *** if you got the community choice award if you only have a maximum of 600 players logging a day when you used to have 4,000 logging per day during Cataclysm?

The fact is difficult to swallow, isn't it?

And it isn't the most successful expansion actually, the only reason it seems successful is because of the sudden arrival of Chinese players entering the mainstream game after several years of playing pirated WoW. Since it was banned in China prior the release of MOP.

It's the most hated expansion followed by WOD and Legion.

The whole community was actually the 3,000 players who quit this server once you updated it to MOP, so I don't know where you got that idea from but it seems like the ego has gotten to your head lately.

You should reroll to Cataclysm because you lost a huge portion of the playerbase and I've logged in for a while, it is a literal ghost town, a maximum of 3 teams queuing for arenas, and that's only for the 2s bracket. 3s is dead.

I played through MOP when it was relevant, it's a shit expansion and you should learn to get used to that fact, 3,000 players leaving should've told you that but apparently your egos have consumed you.

Update @ 05-04-2017, 09:29:02

Denim wrote:
Quote:
the server is a complete ghost town now

That's why everyday more than 30 players come to play here and we got player's choice for the best server, right?

And who's "we" that warned us? Seems like it's only you posting a wall of text that you don't like after 2 years the xpac, so stop the drama.

Only 30 players? Lol, you've gotta be kidding me.

Also what drama? The server is a ghost town, there is nothing left to do there.

The same 10 people queue for BGs and rape everybody due to being an experienced premade and noobs who've just started playing and hit level 90 just quit after a while.

It feels more like one of those old school private servers my friends used to host when the Blizzard realms were down for maintence for lolz.

That's when you know you made a huge mistake.

You were stubborn and arrogant and you paid the price for it, and it seems like you're doing the same exact thing with Legion, there are again threads begging you NOT to go through with it and you are mercilessly ignoring them. You are ignoring your remaining 300 - 400 players and they too will leave once they've had enough of your crap.

I have supported you guys for 3 years, I donated nearly 3,000 - 4,000 dollars to keep your server going and this is the thanks I get?

What a bunch of insincere ***.

0 1

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 05-04-2017, 13:00:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So your suggestion to avoid shoving expansions on players' throats is to.... shove Cataclysm on player's throat and "take it or leave"?
Also, we lost those 2000+ players when we had DDoS for 2 months couple of years ago and didn't manage to get good protection. Raging with false arguments just to have your rage TLDR doesn't solve anything

If you want to help please keep this an actual DISCUSSION (and a reasonable one)

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
1 0

ENJ

[Maniac]

(since 18-11-2022 11:22)

Votes: 42

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 05-04-2017, 17:19:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Freakz is only trying to give players new experience and impactful updates. I don't think Cata is such a thing.

Cum se fac fixurile pe blizzard:

1 0

sergy

[The Druid]

(since 09-10-2020 17:17)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 05-04-2017, 21:18:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cata is awful in comparation with MOP. A green frost mage can beat flawless a full gear war or feral. In MOP every spec has a chance. Also, you're not wasting 45 mins in an arena, thanks for dampening. And i could go on but it's not worth. Simply put it: MOP > CATA

i feel Legion a bit rushed too, there was still something to do on MOP, even if we reached full content.

eu rogue monk demon hunter
1 0

dave15

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-06-2020 16:29)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 05-04-2017, 21:49:14 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I came here for MOP. I think the staff is doing a great job of keeping it up. it sounds to me like someone just wants something to bitch about to make himself feel important. you can only please certain people, no matter what you do. there's always gonna be someone crying about something. I say " keep up the awesome work freakz staff!!
4 0

IzzyCelRau

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-04-2021 19:15)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 06-04-2017, 00:10:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@shadowrahan
I've once told that a new server will be much more attractive to people if it was WOTLK.....
2 servers ... wotlk+mop.... or better the new ideal must be wotlk_cata..that's the best

0 0

popolong

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-04-2017 23:14)

Post Posted: 09-04-2017, 23:50:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

dave15 wrote:
I came here for MOP. I think the staff is doing a great job of keeping it up. I say " keep up the awesome work freakz staff!!

+1 to this.

0 0

troncho

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-02-2018 19:32)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 10-04-2017, 02:17:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
So your suggestion.....

why do you even respond to this shit?

that drama queen probably got his butt plug stuck next to his dildo and just wanted some release

bitches like that are not worth the bits

keep up the good work

everyone knows that cata was just shit as classic xpacs go, the best classic is wrath ofc... but that's for uncles

in modern times mop is the king, the best xpac in pretty much everything

and now legion is shaping up to be a solid candidate

you are doing a great job, everyone knows it

pretty much the whole private server community is UN patiently waiting for your legion

so hurry up and give us a live realm already!

3 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 01-10-2024, 06:38:50
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x