User
Pass
2FA

Bug report at Stormfeather Outpost in the Hinterlands

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message696
biologiq

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-07-2018 09:59)

Post Posted: 20-04-2018, 20:15:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead quest link: This is about 2 quests wich will be shown on the picture below, sry if i did something wrong 1st time creating new topic -, the quests names are -> (The Wicked Revantusk) and (Gan'dranda)
WoW Freakz quest link:
Bug description: So i should talk to one lady named Kerr Ironsight to finish the quests , but i cant see her on the screen.I see the question mark but i cant click it because when i come to close to it the mark is gone. The lady's location is at stormfeather Outpost in the Hinterlands.
I asked a GM in game and he said to logout and delete a cache folder from my wow folder and log in again. I did as he said and the bug was still there
Proof: https://imgur.com/3v9hSuR

sry if i did something wrong

0 0

biologiq

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-07-2018 09:59)

Post Posted: 21-04-2018, 17:07:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Oops, this is for the legion client, not for the MoP
0 0

CuddyXX

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-07-2018 04:16)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 26-04-2018, 02:16:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

biologiq wrote:
Wowhead quest link: This is about 2 quests wich will be shown on the picture below, sry if i did something wrong 1st time creating new topic -, the quests names are -> (The Wicked Revantusk) and (Gan'dranda)
WoW Freakz quest link:
Bug description: So i should talk to one lady named Kerr Ironsight to finish the quests , but i cant see her on the screen.I see the question mark but i cant click it because when i come to close to it the mark is gone. The lady's location is at stormfeather Outpost in the Hinterlands.
I asked a GM in game and he said to logout and delete a cache folder from my wow folder and log in again. I did as he said and the bug was still there
Proof: https://imgur.com/3v9hSuR

sry if i did something wrong

First of all All quests in the hinterlands works fine ! but yes there is indeed the issua if the Npc not been visible quick solution to this is step back outside and yourll see ? or a ! appear inside the stairs click on it and move bit close click on it again and it will show the npc's name then when you go closer and you set it up to shown all npc's nameplates the npc's name will appear and then you can click that npc to accept or finish quests -- THIS IS IN FOR THE LEGION CLIENT cuzz i dunno if you made a misstake ot not

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 11:01:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x