User
Pass
2FA

Bugged achievements

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message366
hackstarr1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-05-2020 11:11)

Post Posted: 08-05-2018, 19:43:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The following achievement [Hatchling of the Talon] is bugged. There should be big and easy to see green bubbles in the air. But insteed they are replaced by tiny and small dog pets and thats why 0 people on the realm have completed it. (According to .info). Also, after i made a ticket and recieved a response to post here, i was no longer available to do the achi simply because the npc wont give me the needed buff. Please take a look and fix this issue. Many of the other fun and good rewarding achievements are broken aswell. If anyone is facing the same issue (or found other bugged achievements) please reply here.
P.M. - excuse me, if my english wasnt fluent enoght. -
Have a nice day!

0 0

Palanormal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-04-2020 13:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 08-05-2018, 20:36:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You should post this in a Bug Report sub-forum, maybe in the PvE section. You'll get a lot more attention from there.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 09-05-2024, 06:45:38
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x