User
Pass
2FA

[COMPLETED] Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish disappeared from the trinket slot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message327
iiCey

[The Void]

(since 07-06-2019 08:26)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 03-05-2019, 11:25:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Iceyht
Item Name & ID: Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish, ID= 144259
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/iceyht
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/79ssO8W

Details: Aight, so, this is 2nd leggo that just all of sudden disappeared from my equipped slot, I didn't do anything out of the ordinary, i logged character i did world quests, m+ dungeons, raids, logged off, i logged today after the reset only to open character panel and notice trinket spot empty (do note i always do .save / screenshot when obtaining new legendary). Considering when you retrieve this item I will have to do essences again to upgrade it and to prevent that + not make your job harder, is there anything that I can start doing on my end to prevent leggos disappearing?

PS. this is only happening on my hunter, other characters have been fine so far, so i'm not sure if it's just bugged hunter or something

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 03-05-2019, 17:53:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Done

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 03 May 2019 15:53

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 14:06:41
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x