User
Pass
2FA

[COMPLETED] Rollback recovery

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Item Recovery
Author Message296
Cristiana26

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-06-2019 04:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 25-10-2016, 13:29:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Anyme
Item Name & ID: Lightning Emperor's Pauldrons 95914
Armory Link: i dont know what im supouse to show in this option... u can just check the database and see that i recived the item the server went down unnanounced,and when i camed back it was rollback : the item was gone and the quest reseted ....

Details: (optional) i just finished the quest opend the bag got the retribution shoulders and 5 sec later i got kicked out and when the server got back online the item was gone and the quest was reset ....i dont agree to work again today on the 10 rdf's and 10 scenarios cause of rollebacks is not fair. So i wish to just get back my item and u can remove the quest .

Is imposible for me to have screenshot with the item i barly just recived it ...i dident even had time to look at it properly cause the server went down in just a few seconds after i got the item.

Check ur database...is all there.

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 25-10-2016, 13:59:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Done

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 25 October 2016 11:59

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Item Recovery  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 09:18:26
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x