User
Pass
2FA

Can we please get help? No PvP anymore? Major bug?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message313
Deathmachine7649

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-05-2020 13:45)

Post Posted: 20-05-2020, 12:39:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Since this is STILL getting no attention after more than 24hours of it being going and how SERIOUS it is, i had to make the 4th topic about it, We are UNABLE to que in any form of PvP, bg's arena skirmich...

I'm mainly a PvP player and i know many people are too around, and the fact that we are UNABLE to Que in any PvP instance is highly annoying and frustrating - and a MAJOR, MAJOR bug that need immediate attention, like i said it's been going for more than 24h, i actually did not expect it to go this far unnoticed or unnanounced. Please help? we expect the best from you guys and we know how hard you work so thank you in advance. - -

0 0

Tadashi

[Very Important Person]

(since 19-02-2023 16:00)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 20-05-2020, 22:42:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You wait for a fix

Life's greatest mystery: If u eat yourself do u get twice as big or just disappear?

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Tadashi, 20 May 2020 20:42

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 16:44:51
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x