User
Pass
2FA

Cannot read the tickets while muted

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message315
Traccckk

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-12-2019 06:04)

Post Posted: 01-10-2019, 05:17:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello GMs,

Well i am opening tickets & the GMs are also replying to my ticket but the thing is i cannot read it becuase i am muted. whether you lift off the mute ban idk why its on me or atleast give me another way to read the ticket response being made to me. Proof attached. I think i have posted this thing in another section also cause idk.

https://imgur.com/a/m6uEDMe

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 01-10-2019, 18:57:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You clearly can see the GM reply in the ticket. The fact that you can't reply to it is an entirely other thing. Don't break the rules to be muted in the future.

Retired

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Denim, 01 October 2019 16:57

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 02:46:08
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x