User
Pass
2FA

[Chain Quest][Into Unrelenting Flame] Aggra's Teleport to Molten Front is not working

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message99
emoxion

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-08-2020 11:25)

Post Posted: 21-05-2020, 20:41:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Description: Aggra's Teleport to Molten Front is not working after receiving the quest "Into Unrelenting Flame" from none of the NPC spawns.

The quest completes the first step 1/1 after accepting the mission from Aggra inside Deepholm, but the teleportation to Mount Hyjal - Molten Front is not functional and finding a workaround is impossible...even though the user flies to Firelands and tries to enter the Raid in order to hand in the quest, the prompt "This dificulty mode is not available for Firelands" will show up on all available difficulties.

Steps to reproduce

1. Boot the title.
2. Travel to Thrall inside Mount Hyjal and accept "The Call of the World-Shaman" in order to proceed further with the chain quest.
3. Complete the quests until reaching "Into Unrelenting Flame".
4. Travel to Deepholm at coordinates [64, 46].
5. Attempt speaking with Aggra in order to teleport to Molten Front.

Additional info

Note that inside the quest giver panel, there's no option for "I am prepared. Let us go to Firelands and finish this" as it's supposed to be, thus the quest is a walk though breaker.
Even asked on global chat but no one knows why for some players is not working, even checked the BOT dadabase and the quest was completed by only 32 players without any reported issues.
I've notices some old posts > https://forum.wow-freakz.com/CATACLYSM-PROGRESS-FIXES-t94006-30.html < about some fixed issues a long time ago, but since then noone talked about this issue even though there are a lot of users that cannot enter Firelands and keep asking others about it. (I stood up in front of Firelands entrance 2days and saw people asking about why it does not work, or complaining about having the same issues as me , so I decided to speak for everyone)
Please help me and this community, really wanna be able to do the raid and there are also other players having the same issue.

For further information check the attached links from above and below.
https://imgur.com/a/uskuU2N

Kind regards,
Kira.

1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 18:34:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x