User
Pass
2FA

Cheats 7.1.5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1879
SeniorJoker

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-09-2021 21:45)

Post Posted: 14-01-2018, 18:41:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Tried to use admin panel to fly through raid to the garrosh, cause raid is bugged. Got warning. *playing intensifies*
0 1

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 14-01-2018, 18:43:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What's your point?

Also, that "tried to use hacks because bugs" is retarded, lame, and we don't care about it, you still get banned

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

SeniorJoker

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 15-01-2018, 17:23:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
What's your point?

Also, that "tried to use hacks because bugs" is retarded, lame, and we don't care about it, you still get banned

Can't unerstand you are toxic or just have nothing to do. This is a confession. For me, and any other normal person. I'm not a moron enough to repeat mistakes. I tried -> I failed.

Shocker wrote:
What's your point?

You wanted to discuss rules or smth with me? As it, umm, could change them? Don't think so. As well, you should do more serious stuff, not answering in such threads.

0 1

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 15-01-2018, 21:46:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well you truly don't have the appropriate attitude for a person that broke the rules. If ANY content is bugged/closed it's obviously the same for all the playerbase and you being a smartass trying to cheat the content by using various cheats/bugs/exploits/hacks or whatever is strictly forbidden by server rules and it's banable offense.
Admirations for your confession, but still that arrogance is out the line.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

2 0

SeniorJoker

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 15-01-2018, 23:05:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ashcool wrote:
Well you truly don't have the appropriate attitude for a person that broke the rules. If ANY content is bugged/closed it's obviously the same for all the playerbase and you being a smartass trying to cheat the content by using various cheats/bugs/exploits/hacks or whatever is strictly forbidden by server rules and it's banable offense.
Admirations for your confession, but still that arrogance is out the line.

Half of your commentary is a tautology. You explained rules to me which I already accepted before.

0 0

Kkthnxbye

[KkthnxUI Developer]

(since 24-12-2020 16:42)

Votes: 21

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  KkthnxTV 
Post Posted: 15-01-2018, 23:57:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm not sure if you are just an attention seeker are just playing dumb. Honestly I think you would fit better in the League of Legends community where everyone there is toxic. No one has time for your nonsense here.

Success isn't what you've done compared to others. Success is what you've done compared to what you were made to do.

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 15 January 2018 22:54

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 18:22:49
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x