User
Pass
2FA

Check this out - High rated players get benefits from GMs
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message4897
olverine

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-11-2022 20:15)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 25-03-2013, 22:36:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So I've realized for some time now, that certain people get benefits from being long-time players or for being "PvP-Heroes". Yet how do I prove such thing? I already tried to get two long time and high rated players banned for exploiting, yet failed because they were here longer. Despite my video and screenshot proof. Well here is another thread.

Firstly Srkz - http://forum.wow-freakz.com/Srkz-Camo-Exploit-Exodus-t199157.html

Secondly Raquieta - http://forum.wow-freakz.com/Raquieta-Item-Abuse-Light-Touched-Blades-Exodus-t198733.html

And lastly, the wintrader Freaklol - http://forum.wow-freakz.com/Wintraders-t212974.html, http://forum.wow-freakz.com/good-stuff-going-on-in-2s-t212429.html

3 old players, all let off the hook though , despite good proof. But no, there is a limit. You selectively ban for exploits, fine. You selectively ban for mutes, fine. But you unban a wintrader because he was carried in the past by the goddamn best DeathKnight on the server?? That same DK that carried him in the 2v2 tournament??[u]. Freaklol's past PvP scores DOES NOT MATTER. That's like saying a damn cop can't be trialed as a murderer because HE is supposed to serve and protect (for those that don't understand http://www.policemisconduct.net/ )
Look at the facts - https://youtube.com/watch?v=tiJcXS5A57g:

- freaklol didn't do shit in those matches and its obvious in the video. The ONLY ting he did was get cc'd hard due to lack of skill and watched Dread carry.

Check out this quote from Skype -

Yes, read it. It says "You are now unbanned because you won the 2v2 tournament with the Best *** DK on the server". Pathetic.

Last edited by olverine on 25-03-2013, 23:30:43; edited 5 times in total
0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2019 01:52)
Location: Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 25-03-2013, 22:41:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

olverine wrote:
But you unban a wintrader because he was carried in the past by the goddamn best DeathKnight on the server?? That same DK that carried him in the 2v2 tournament??. Freaklol's past PvP scores DOES NOT MATTER.

Yes, read it. It says "You are now unbanned because you won the 2v2 tournament with the Best *** DK on the server". Pathetic.

^ this
nothing else left to say, really. Oh well, lets just say it - Dreadblade.

0 0

Nevinafreaklol

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-01-2016 21:18)

Votes: 16

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 26-03-2013, 00:57:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1st thing, it became boring that some of entropy members makes a topic and then he brings everyone else from same guild to aid him. About those shits with carried and bla bla bla, why you keep talking in his name, talk for yourself, show me how skilled you are, show me ur high rated arena team or something. About my skills, no1 gives a *** about them except you, I got dk 2750, paladin 2820+, shaman 2800+, priest at 2.2k in 3s etc etc, still no1 gives a *** about it EXCEPT YOU, he is carring me? K lets see, i took gladiator tittle without him, did few chars high rated on 4.0.6 too, took t2 weapon and so on. Now logical question, why would i wintrade with shaman when i was allready r1 with paladin? And it wasnt wintrade, i needed cap with shaman, so i played some arenas, we wanted to get qued vs team Good girls love bad boys, everytime instead of them we had some empty arenas and some hplaly/dk team. If i want to play some arenaas and if i get qued vs some guy who is lowering mmr, thats not wintrade, u cant stop anyone from lowering mmr, so better beg GM's to make some option to reset players mmr than crying around. O yea, you are first one who left server and put guild message " im out of this *** server, *** gms are retarded, you guys stay here suffer" , smthing like that, anyway no1 is intrested in our personal problems, so stay away and let GM's do their job, or you apply for one of them since you are so smart.
0 0

Wintz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2019 00:01)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 26-03-2013, 01:05:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nevinafreaklol wrote:
1st thing, it became boring that some of entropy members makes a topic and then he brings everyone else from same guild to aid him. About those shits with carried and bla bla bla, why you keep talking in his name, talk for yourself, show me how skilled you are, show me ur high rated arena team or something. About my skills, no1 gives a *** about them except you, I got dk 2750, paladin 2820+, shaman 2800+, priest at 2.2k in 3s etc etc, still no1 gives a *** about it EXCEPT YOU, he is carring me? K lets see, i took gladiator tittle without him, did few chars high rated on 4.0.6 too, took t2 weapon and so on. Now logical question, why would i wintrade with shaman when i was allready r1 with paladin? And it wasnt wintrade, i needed cap with shaman, so i played some arenas, we wanted to get qued vs team Good girls love bad boys, everytime instead of them we had some empty arenas and some hplaly/dk team. If i want to play some arenaas and if i get qued vs some guy who is lowering mmr, thats not wintrade, u cant stop anyone from lowering mmr, so better beg GM's to make some option to reset players mmr than crying around. O yea, you are first one who left server and put guild message " im out of this *** server, *** gms are retarded, you guys stay here suffer" , smthing like that, anyway no1 is intrested in our personal problems, so stay away and let GM's do their job, or you apply for one of them since you are so smart.

Global was getting spammed with "lowering mmr from 3,1k" even before this dude came online and got like 15 guys to prove that because we were discussing that infront of the arena spectate. Alot of players do it lately and it isn't bannable. Even someone asked "is lowering mmr by leaving the arenas bannable?", and got a gm response that it isn't.So yeah shit happens life goes on.

P.S. seeing those guys que alot so it shouldn't be hard to get the r1/2 from them.

guess you better lock the topic cause I have a feeling it will produce more unnecessary hate and flaming that isn't needed at this time. cheers & take care

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Location: Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Post Posted: 26-03-2013, 01:29:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nevinafreaklol wrote:

aren't you bored to say yet the same story over and over? Not like everybody and their dog know it already... leave it for GMs D;

0 0

Nevinafreaklol

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-01-2016 21:18)

Votes: 16

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 26-03-2013, 01:36:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yeah i leave it all for Gm's until some ppl start making useless topics flaming people. -
You realy think any gm gives a *** about did some ppl carry each other? O yeah and forgot to say, Marsh if you expect me to swd all of the traps against junglecleave thats nice and very intresting, and its not my fault that we were on 4.0.6 where dks could spam death strike and healing themselves until healer comes out of CC ^^

Cheers

0 0

vaxnesa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-02-2014 20:48)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 26-03-2013, 02:00:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rofl Woofy the only one who is carried here is u, first ure buged paladin second ure unskilled. U made keybindings just to make ur action bars look prettier? -
0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-03-2013, 02:04:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Woofies wrote:
Macedo931 wrote:
Not everyone has to know what a *** up nation we are.

too late -

more serbians plox :3

Last edited by Woofies on 26-03-2013, 02:22:39; edited 1 time in total
0 0

olverine

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-03-2013, 02:07:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Talk about getting everyone from a guild to respond, yet bring his serbian lacky to reply here. *** logic.

P.S. if all the members of Entropy posted here, your toaster pc would either catch fire due to trying to process such large amounts of text (ironically provided by yourself) or BSOD. Go wintrade like you did in the past. You talk highly about your past scores, yet you wintraded then too. Talk about the here and now, the proof. Watching the Dreadblade wins video, you and him against spriest+mage. You stood right out in the middle and got cc'd by every single thing while Dreadblade won the match lol.

Can't believe you even have followers... such few Serbians aren't stupid. You guys make yourselves look bad. Not my problem, I'll stick with the mature serbian friends that I've had for a while and let you pieces of shit continue to make yourselves look worse. "Cheers".

P.S.S. Coco - your grammar is bugged, please kindly gtfo because you really don't know how to even talk lol. Spend more time on say... fixing those fcked up eyebrows

0 0

Winteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-04-2013 19:45)

Post Posted: 26-03-2013, 02:22:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[4:15:09 PM] wintee: if u havent noticed
[4:15:11 PM] wintee: MMR
[4:15:13 PM] wintee: is retarded
[4:15:18 PM] wintee: u can b fresh team facing
[4:15:20 PM] wintee: R1 team
[4:15:26 PM] wintee: so they prob thought it was win trade
[4:15:31 PM] wintee: which is retarded
[4:15:45 PM] marsh: wut about a 3500mmr team losing on purpose to a 2500 feeding them to 3.1k like freak did? rofl
[4:15:50 PM] marsh: u cant explain that other than wintrade
[4:15:56 PM] wintee: [4:14 PM] Freak:

<<< Alright, i understand that i did a mistake, i did not knew it was you that won these events, i tought "just random dudes doing wintrades". I was confused by some guys who were lowering their MMR (didn't know that in the first place) and for 40-50 minutes you both were matching the arenas.
I have unbanned you and i would like to ask you to join the game so I can give you back all the achievements and talk. Please let me know here/ingame with .gmn command that you are online.
[4:15:58 PM] marsh: the mmr reseted after the update
[4:16:59 PM] marsh: wow
[4:17:05 PM] marsh: GM thins cuz dread carried him
[4:17:08 PM] marsh: that he didnt wintrade
[4:17:10 PM] marsh: ill have that fixed
[4:17:14 PM] wintee: lol
[4:17:15 PM] wintee: whatever

GM this is pointless look at this thinking a game is life and marsh is my bro and i was just messing with him to break his lil heart and to make him rage over this game :p i made that thing up that he put up on forums just to piss him off lol and it worked ty marsh <3 u my fav bro -))).

haha yea crying to my mom? more like i told her i was gona kick your *** and she told me to clam down and she talked to u just so i wouldnt go to jail - 3/4yr to go than its off my perm record for good -)))))

Last edited by Winteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee on 26-03-2013, 03:00:28; edited 1 time in total
0 0

vaxnesa

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-03-2013, 02:31:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rofl u should be more concerned with Woofies teeth, she looks like gargamel from Smurfs -
0 0

olverine

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-03-2013, 02:33:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Lol, I wouldn't even call this shit a brother. Everyone says they don't believe hes biologically my brother, because of how stupid he is. And that post just showed it. Look at all this butthurt in here. He posts a skype chat that shows nothing and makes a dumb little comment saying he trolled me and broke my heart? That's so dumb. And you didn't make anything up, its a screenshot of Freaklols skype chat to you, idiot. It's even still in my chat now and I can take a video of it. Ugh, this is why this kid is so stupid and that its so hard for people to believe hes related. He's just a piece of shit though and has no life just like the serbians that posted here and the more to come.

Edit: Hahahhaha he just cried to my mom. What a baby. And to think such baby controls freaklol and titaned, and vice versa... You's need to live your own lives. I know freaklol is liek 15 or w/e, but the rest of you are well above the age where you control your own actions and future. Yet yous don't. You's control each others. They have a word for such people - failures.

P.S. You have no idea what you're even talking about Wintee, all you know is that you almost went to jail cuz you're a idiot. It doesn't make you cool, and it makes you look even more stupid going through all that and learning nothing. Not even the correct terminology. /facepalm

P.S.S. Fun fact: freaklol got wintee and coco to make their first posts, both on the same day AND in my thread. #winning

vaxnesa wrote:
Rofl u should be more concerned with Woofies teeth, she looks like gargamel from Smurfs -

But you just have gingiva, so...

0 0

vaxnesa

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-03-2013, 05:32:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

First knowing ur main language grammar is nothing u can be proud at. It would be shame for u to dont know. Second it doesnt mean u are educated, u sound like u didnt finish even fifth grade. Third trying to be smart actually show us how brainless u are. Btw u seriously need a psychiatrist -

Last edited by vaxnesa on 26-03-2013, 06:37:40; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Domminus

[Far From The Fame]

(since 20-04-2021 10:15)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 26-03-2013, 05:46:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rocco, you are so pathetic.. last time when i saw you was before 5 months and you acting like a idiot trying to report us.. then i made 4 months brake.. and now i see this "u was reporting freak for wintrade" are you serious dude just cmon.. dont be mad cuz your famous girlfriend *** up your guild and everyone left it and now you are trying to ban us all for nothing. We all know Freaklol have a skill to play with his chars unlike you.Seriosly dude dont act like a child go out once dont sit in room, find job or something like that.. or you only know to troll and flame people.
P.S. Dont start with this "friendzoned thing"cuz that is a long past and really find something more interested cuz that one thing is really really boring. Also you said about Wintee and me we re buttbudies? Dafuq really if you dont remember i do when i joined your guild i was a half arena geared.. that thing you said i was carryed by you.Then all server was carryed by you LOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also wanna say dont be so racist to Serbian people or you gonna get another mute like before.
Domminus is out! /respect Freaklol

0 0

olverine

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-03-2013, 07:56:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

dom and coco, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. You completely failed at a troll attempt, and may God have mercy on your soul. I quit WoW and you told me to get a life. This is the first post and thread I made in months too. You too, make serbians look idiotic. Good job. And yeah, you got carried hardcore and help Aspirinix back. I got higher rating with him in a couple hours, than you got with him in your 300-400 games lol... Come on, keep inviting your serbian friends to make your race look worse. I don't know who's English is worse though, wintees or yours. You both talk the same way. Which is why, yes, you are butt buddies. 4 people invited by Freak, 0 by me. And yous say I am the one trying to troll? Stupid hypocritical serbs >_>. And to those that say I got Woofies to post, well Woofy has a brain and is not commanded by anyone. Despite being a dog and having a small brain, Woofy is still smarter than yous.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Rizwan, 26 March 2013 15:23

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 29-04-2024, 16:44:46
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x