User
Pass
2FA

Citeste-ma!/Read me!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message13004
Ravenous

[Retired E5150]

(since 28-12-2023 12:30)

Votes: 234

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 09-03-2013, 15:27:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This post is available in multiple languages: ,
(changing this will change your whole forum language)

Basic rules:
    1. The bet takes place (usually) as a 1v1 challenge,a topic where 2 individuals (the first one is the author of the topic) bet for a match, but 3 persons can go for X, 1, 2
    2. You can't bet on matches that are already in progress
    3. The one that initiates the bet is responsible for all the possible confusions and misunderstandings (mostly caused by not being aware of the rules)
    4. Any Freakz user can participate provided they own 5 reputation for each bet that they are going to be part of and also at least 1 week by their joining community as Freakz user. (Note: If the user gets a warn/ -reputation and no longer owns the required amount of reputation, he is disqualified)
    5. If you refuse to offer the reputation, you'll get -Reputation (bet value) *2 and you lose the right to participate at any other bet for the following 10 days.
    6. If the match is cancelled, the bet gets cancelled as well
    7. Bets usually make reference to the first 90mins of a game (2 rounds - football only) whatever the type of the bet. In case if you want to bet on 120mins, mention necessarily this thing.
    8. A user is allowed to bet twice on the same match (different topics), only if the prognostic is the same

We reserve the right to modify the rules whenever necessary

Symbols:
    • 1 for the victory of the home team (the team displayed on the left side)
    • X for a draw
    • 2 for the victory of the guest team (the team displayed on the right side)

Bet example:
      Steaua - Chelsea

Bettors:
        A - John
        B - James

A posts 1
      B posts 2
      The match ended: Steaua 1-0 Chelsea

The bet is charged with 5 reputation points, therefore A will receive 5+ from B

UPDATES
      MANDATORY speficy the date and hour of the game, otherwise your bets will be cancelled!
      You can now bet on more than 5 reputation points, but you have to mention in the topic title the amount of reputation, and both bettors MUST own the required reputation in order to keep the bet available. YOU CAN BET MAXIMUM 300 REPUTATION/GAME!

"I was thinking of introducing [Custom bet][20 Rep] "I bet that Banel Nicolita is going to score", "I bet that both teams will score at least once", "I bet that Becali will leave the lodge before the match ends and he'll give a shitty interview in which he invokes Jesus for at least 20 times" etc."
          From now on you can bet in this way too. I think you got the idea of "custom bets", however, post here if you have any questions.

[Custom bet][10 rep]
        X says that both teams will score at least once in the first round, bet value=10 rep.(The basic is still 5,but you can bet on how much you want)
        Y accepts the bet,stating exactly the opposite (both teams won't score in the first part of the game)
          //The one with Becali is a joke - Don't post such things

Avoid to make bets with odds under 1.20, because no one will bet. The bets must be somehow balanced. The ones who won't respect the condition, will be cancelled.

From now on you can bet on matches from other sports too, but football remains the basic sport @ eBets.
      If you want to bet on a basketball match you need to include the tag [Basketball] in the topic title & X (home team) vs Y (guest team) and in the first post you need to mention the DATE and HOUR at which the match will take place.

Last edited by Ravenous on 16-12-2013, 13:57:41; edited 23 times in total
2 0

AMG

[INACTIVE]

(since 09-09-2023 16:07)

Votes: 1014

Post Posted: 15-09-2017, 20:08:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

NEW RULE!

Cei care decideti ca e mai bine sa dati -rep celuilalt parior decat sa asteptati raspunsul unui moderator, atat pariul cat si datoria se anuleaza. Aveti topic de reclamatii, folositi-l.
Exista un cooldown pentru toti userii de 30 de minute cu decalaj ce nu permite sa va primiti datoria imediat, mai ales daca vorbim de bet-uri mari. Puteti oricand sa va intelegi prin trade, dar exista un 10% care se pierde.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Ups!, 12 April 2016 16:49

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 10:50:33
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x