User
Pass
2FA

Complete List of working Quests! /Work in Progress!!/

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1089
akos99008

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-08-2020 19:53)

Post Posted: 07-12-2017, 22:15:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

UPDATED REGULARLY!

Hi guys! So I decided to start making a post where I go and do all the quests available, and check for which ones are completable. If there is a post like this already, then I am sorry.

Fully working quests will be written in green, quests which are completable but not in a regular way are yellow, and the ones that can not be completed are red. Every single quest that you see here has been done by me, so I can give you accurate results.

/Quick note: This is not for people who want to level fast, but for those who might want to merge into the lore a little bit more, explore all the zones, because I think that the World of Warcraft is a beautiful place in it's own right. So if you want to properly go through a zone, even if you out-level it, then you can check up on this post to see which quests work and which quests does not./

Let's start with the base starting areas. (This will not include Goldshire Valley for the humans for example).

HUMAN

Northsire Valley:

-Beating Them Back! (For me, this quest appears twice, and is completable twice, but you get a different item.)
-Lions For Lambs
-Extinguishing Hope
-Join The Battle!(Able to get this from both the monk and the warrior trainer, though I rolled a hunter for this)
-Fear No Evil!
-They Sent Assasins
-The Rear is Clear!
-Blackrock Invasion
-Ending the Invasion!

DWARF

Coldridge Valley:

-Hold The Line!
-Give 'em What-For
-Aid for the Wounded
-Lockdown in Anvilmar
-First Things First: We're Gonna Need Some Beer
-Dwarven Artifacts
-Make Hay While the Sun Shines
-All the Other Stuff
-Whitebeard Needs Ye!
-The Troll Menace
-A Refugee's Quandary
-Trolling for Information
-Ice And Fire
-A Trip to Ironforge (Quest itself is working, however, the tunnel does not collapse)
-Follow that Gyro-Copter!
-Pack Your Bags
//The Gyro-Copter works, however, when it lands you won't have any quests and you will likely out-level the zone, so you need to walk to Kharanos and accept quests there.//

NIGHT ELF

Shadowglen

-The Balance of Nature
-Fel Moss Corruption
-A Favor for Melithar
-Demonic Thieves

/Thread Discontinued for an uncertain amount of time. I do not know when I will have time to play, the next few weeks will be pretty busy for me. Sorry for that./

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 24 May 2018 09:59

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 15-05-2024, 15:13:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x