User
Pass
2FA

Connection issues

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message1000
Mozzus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-09-2018 10:26)

Post Posted: 30-09-2018, 11:01:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Oi .. well i joined yesterday ,, i lost like 3h yesterday trying to connect to server .. first of all i tryied every fix that is on forum it always showed me that i got disconnected .. so i opened ports u allowed it on firewall .. even used that DMZ thing it still didnt work .. that leads me to think that issue is with ur servers , can u fix that ? just look how much players are playing at ur servers and im 100% sure that u can afford to upgrade or maintain server so everyone can play at it .... so i decided to try today again .. yesterday when i gave up and wasnt able to connect i turned everything off i remowed opened ports , i disabled permision thrue firewall and disabled DMZ ,, and u know what happened ? i got connected to server ,well attleast for 10 minutes than game froze up and i got to restart it , and now i cant connect at all .. such a shame .. FIX IT will ya ?
0 0

Tadashi

[Very Important Person]

(since 19-02-2023 16:00)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 30-09-2018, 13:24:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Do you try to connect to the mop server or legion? You made this in the mop section. And what kind of error do you get?

Life's greatest mystery: If u eat yourself do u get twice as big or just disappear?

0 0

robinperker007

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-06-2019 07:55)

Post Posted: 04-06-2019, 09:55:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have been facing the same type of issue where my canon printer offline windows 10 started popping up every time so please help me to fix it. I was then checking the cable connection it was connected nicely but still, why the problem is arising I don't know.

Staff message (Denim):

Careful with off-topic.

Last edited by robinperker007 on 04-06-2019, 09:55:26; edited 1 time in total
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 12:32:04
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x