User
Pass
2FA

Crysis - Guild applications
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message30637
Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-04-2015 21:55)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 06-02-2014, 12:53:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Both accepted for a trial.

mortale

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-08-2018 18:55)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 06-02-2014, 14:47:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Class and Spec/Off-Spec you play

Main Aleysia - Paladin - Holy Pve / Holy pvp / Retry OS
here is link of my armory atm - http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Aleysia

PvE Item level of your main character

PvE 394 ilvl (only cata wep atm)
PvP 395 ilvl

Why you want to join Crysis?

Well, to be honest main reason why I'd like to join you is that Crysis most closely resembles <The Cold Knights> in which I've spent alot of time on Freakz,i would like to meat new people, i am quite social guy.
Not to mention that you're quite attractive guild when it comes to raiding. Also bunch of PvP players.

A little bit about yourself and the reasoning why you think we should invite you

I am form Serbia, 25 years old.
I'm both PvE and PvP player, not focusing on any side of gameplay, maintaining balance, coz it's all about fun.
Basicly have full progress, including heroic difficulty,(2/5 DS hc thou).Know all the tacts whatched a lot of videos .
Been playing WoW allready 4 years have a lot of free time and allways available for raids.
Thank you for your time and hope to see you ingame -

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 06-02-2014, 15:38:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rejected. Did you seriously think i wouldn't notice you copied someone else application.

mortale

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-08-2018 18:55)

Post Posted: 06-02-2014, 16:19:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Man i rly was in Cold knights on wotlk and yes i copied few stuff coz i didnt wanted to write same stuff and if u want me i can tell u few names from old cold knights ppl like ( paladin kilfe , warrior quadraplex , warrior trowa, and many more ppl) i am not some idiot who gona steal somebody othres post but if u think its not enough for u guys oki dont wana do this anymore just wanted normal guild that raids but oki
0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 06-02-2014, 16:44:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The Cold Knights still exist, try your luck with them if you want. I'm not accepting people who can't even take 10 minutes of their time to write a decent application on their own. Good luck.

boomboom00

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-04-2014 13:54)

Post Posted: 06-02-2014, 18:54:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Race and Class:
Dranei Shaman Resto pve Resto pvp
Character ilvl:
391 pve 394 pvp
Proffesions:
alchemy/herb
Character armory:
http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Anvela
DPS on dummy:
Healer ms
Raid exp:
Ds norm 5/5 hc 1/5 but also know tactic for other boss.
Something about me:
A am Mladen 19 years old.I leav in serbia.Playing wow 4 year 3 years on wotlk 1 year on cata.
Why you want to join Crysis:
First i wanna to progres and kill hc 5/5.Also wanna fun guild not some boring people.

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 07-02-2014, 00:13:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rejected, poor application.

Dimisko

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-03-2014 20:25)

Post Posted: 07-02-2014, 01:58:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name: Dimisko

Race and Class: Dwarf Warrior

Character ilvl: 392

Proffesions: Herb/Inscription

Character armory: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Dimisko

Raid exp: DS10nm 5/5 DS10hc 1/5(know tactic for every boss but wasn't able to find a proper group) FL10nm 1/1 FL10hc 1/1.

Something about me: Hey there, so my name is Miki im from Macedonia im playing here with my friends Napast and Illioneus we used to play on WotLK in same guild so they called me on cata im playing here for like 1 month and to be honest i love it i mean it funny to do different things then doing wotlk raids for more then 4 years... also let me tell you something about my private life i don't know if you are interested in it but still im working from Monday to Saturday
and most of the free time after work im using it to be with my girlfriend or playing WoW.

Why you want to join Crysis: Well first of all i want to join because of my friends and the secound thing is because i want to have some good progress on cata i already know every tactic so i don't see why i should not find some better guild and do it properly, also i want to join the guild so i can make a new friends and have some fun.

Cheers.

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 07-02-2014, 02:30:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Accepted for a trial. Whisper an officer ingame.

boomboom00

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 07-02-2014, 21:11:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[quote="boomboom00"]
Character name: Anvela

Race and Class: Dranei Shaman

Character ilvl: 391

Proffesions: Herb/Alchemy

Raid exp: DS10nm 5/5 DS10hc 1/5(know tactic for yor but i learn quck boss but wasn't able to find good groop) FL10nm 1/1 FL10hc 1/1 bh 10 2/3 25 2/3.

Something about me: My name is Mladen a am 19 year old i leav in serbia.WOW is like my hobi i love to play wow and i enjoy when play wow.I start play on cata becous wotlk start be boring to me and i wont something new.I have kill all boss on wotlk so now a am on cata and i want to do same.I play wow almost at all my free time.

Why you want to join Crysis:Well i wanna join becous some my frends play there and we play on wotlk long time together.I heard a lot of good things abauth your ppl and your raids.Also i think i can learn some things wich maybe i dont know.I think i can most progress in your guild with my skils.

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 07-02-2014, 21:28:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[quote="boomboom00"]
boomboom00 wrote:

Race and Class: Dranei Shaman

Raid exp: DS10nm 5/5 DS10hc 1/5(know tactic for yor but i learn quck boss but wasn't able to find good groop) FL10nm 1/1 FL10hc 1/1 bh 10 2/3 25 2/3.

Something about me: My name is Mladen a am 19 year old i leav in serbia.WOW is like my hobi i love to play wow and i enjoy when play wow.I start play on cata becous wotlk start be boring to me and i wont something new.I have kill all boss on wotlk so now a am on cata and i want to do same.I play wow almost at all my free time.

Why you want to join Crysis:Well i wanna join becous some my frends play there and we play on wotlk long time together.I heard a lot of good things abauth your ppl and your raids.Also i think i can learn some things wich maybe i dont know.I think i can most progress in your guild with my skils.

Rejected, sorry. I know that your friends are in the guild, but one of the most important aspects of the application is to see how good is the English level of applicants, and sadly from what i can see yours is not the best. I can not break that rule just because your friends managed to got in the guild since if i did it for one i would have to do it for everyone.

Cuftek

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-12-2020 06:02)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 07-02-2014, 23:28:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name: Bestinslot

and Class: Dranei/Ele Shaman OS:Resto

Character ilvl: 392 full pve

Professions: Leatherworking/Skining

Character Armory: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Bestinslot

DPS on Dummy: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=vhffk6&s=8#.UvU_z_l5NXQ

Raid experience: DS 10/25N 5/5, DS25HC 1/5, FL 10N 1/1. I know tactic for other boses in HC.

Something about Me: Hi, my name is Mitja and I'm 23years old. I come from Slovenia. I'm playing WOW for about 3years now, 2years on private Cata servers including molten wow and 1year on WOTLK Gamer District server. I'm more PVE player because having fun while doing instances. I was playing PVP a while ago take Gladiator title and since then i didnt play a lot, but still love to play some BG to kill some hordes. I forget to mention I'm high experienced PVE player. xD

Why do u wana join Crysis: I came on this server a month ago because I'm kinda bored of WOTLK patch and also my guildies from WOTLK are playing here on Freakz. Two of them are already in Crysis guild (Napast, Illioneus) joined few days ago. I hear a lot good things about Your guild, that U are seriously guild with nice comunity and experienced players in it. So I wana be part of this Guild. I did my best while i was creating this application and be myslef.

Looking forward to become a member of the guild.

Last edited by Cuftek on 08-02-2014, 00:36:24; edited 3 times in total
0 0

boomboom00

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 08-02-2014, 00:36:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Race and Class: Dranei Shaman Resto main spec

Something about me: My name is Mladen a am 19 year old i live in Serbia.WOW is like my hobi i love to play wow and i enjoy when play wow.I started playing on cata because wotlk got bored.I killed all boss on wotlk so i moved on to cata and i want to do the same.I play in my spare time whenever I can.I'm more pve player because pve is fun and seeking used skill.

Why you want to join Crysis:I want to get to you guld because i need a serious and good guild.I want to kill all boss on cata.Also i could learn about tactics for boss and for mine class if I missed something.I hear a lot good things about your guild and your raid.I do not like frivolous players who come on raid to troll.

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 08-02-2014, 00:45:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bestinslot - accepted for a trial.
Anvela - we talked in game.

alienz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-02-2014 21:37)

Post Posted: 08-02-2014, 22:03:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Class and Spec/Off-Spec you play:
mage - fire, offspec is frost for pvp

PvE Item level of your main character:
385 pve (shoulders and chest pvp until i get better pve items)
http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Dramica

A screenshot of recount of your damage/dps:
http://imageshack.com/a/img691/7273/2if8.jpg 5mil instead of 6 becouse i got oom

A little bit about your self and the reasoning why you think we should invite you:
My name is Tin, im from Bosnia, 19 years old. I play wow in my free time, and i moved here since i got bored after 4 years on wotlk (did almost everything there 9500+ achiev points sup)

Well few people and me tansfered from wotlk here but guild wasnt doing so good because we didnt have that much people, so they left and joined Crysis. I heard you have good progress and since my friend are there i taught i should join too.I cleared 4/4 in ds and that one boss in firelands with them, also bh but thats ez. I only play here for few weeks and im new to cata so my dps may not be so strong but in few weeks ill be top dps in your guild -

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next    

The time now is 07-07-2024, 18:02:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x