User
Pass
2FA

Current arena season reset ?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts

Reset?
Yes
73%
 73%  [ 219 ]
No
26%
 26%  [ 79 ]
Total Votes : 298

Author Message26253
Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2019 08:48)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 18-03-2016, 21:19:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hopefully i can express my opinion on this whole situation without post being deleted.
When this season started that's when legendary meta gems came out and we all know how big their proc rate was which resulted in unhealthy PvP, on top of that we had that gamebreaking killing spree+shadow blades bug which changed ladders a lot. Also season was way too short for tyrannical mounts and tittles to be given. 2v2 tourney is coming so people that really deserve tittle will win tourney.

1 0

Hanrytalent
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 05-05-2016 13:53)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 18-03-2016, 21:24:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sumoo wrote:
Hopefully i can express my opinion on this whole situation without post being deleted.
When this season started that's when legendary meta gems came out and we all know how big their proc rate was which resulted in unhealthy PvP, on top of that we had that gamebreaking killing spree+shadow blades bug which changed ladders a lot. Also season was way too short for tyrannical mounts and tittles to be given. 2v2 tourney is coming so people that really deserve tittle will win tourney.

How Shocker said....SAY NO TO RANDOM HATE COMMENTS.

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 18-03-2016, 22:06:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Tbh,i'm not really sure who "used exploits" this season to get rating.The 24-25 rating was really a bug,but it didn't use to happen really often tbh,so i don't think that this is the reason why there are such high ratings right now.Forgetting the broken metas in the begining of the season and the metas overall,the season was pretty fun one imo.Since we skip Tyrannical season,in my opinion,everyone should be rewarded for what they worked.
OT:As i suggested in one post,you should really swap Gladiator mounts available from 3s every season.We got 3 expansions already,so basically it should be something like s1-s4,s5-s8,s9-s11.Hope it sounds as good as it sounds to me.

Forgot to add..I think there is no need for senseless random posts fighting each other in a topic that is made to discuss the end of this season,so rather than posting some stupid comments,give some real opinions.Years passed and you guys still take the game so serious and i'm pretty sure most of the people suggesting not to give rewards are doing that because they don't want to let people that are higher-rated get rewards.There will always be something bugged and you should also look into your class and find out that it's not as balanced as you think it is.Stop crying and take the reality like a real man.

Also i kinda agree with Freak @2v2 Tourney.

On the poll: Yes,you should reset the season and reward people.

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
2 0

deathwingz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-01-2018 00:36)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 19-03-2016, 08:39:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes for reset, it's no competition right now. And cmon good players get ez rating.

0 0

Wedinn

[Retired]

(since 27-03-2023 16:11)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 19-03-2016, 08:51:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Even if things are fixed or not, that doesn`t change the fact that it`s unfair to reset rating for people that actually do arenas. I mean, my rating is not that high, but a 2.5k+ rated player wouldn`t like to see his rating reset just because of some bugs and whatever a bunch of PvE heroes have to say. This is the first time I actually agree with Hanry (lol) to a degree. The entire PvP community`s opinion shouldn`t be based on a stupid poll`s results.

Think of it this way: By random chance, you won a trip to a communist country. You go there and make a hard-worked fortune, however the communist government thinks it`s unfair for you to have more money than the rest of the people, regardless of whether you worked hard enough or not. They go ahead and steal your money so you`ll be "equal" to the rest of the country`s population. How fair does that sound?

Wedinn
Former Game Master & Discord Community Manager
(January 2017 - February 2018)

0 0

bossutai

[Freakazoid]

(since 24-12-2020 23:35)

Votes: 55

Post Posted: 19-03-2016, 09:10:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

andreir wrote:
Even if things are fixed or not, that doesn`t change the fact that it`s unfair to reset rating for people that actually do arenas. I mean, my rating is not that high, but a 2.5k+ rated player wouldn`t like to see his rating reset just because of some bugs and whatever a bunch of PvE heroes have to say. This is the first time I actually agree with Hanry (lol) to a degree. The entire PvP community`s opinion shouldn`t be based on a stupid poll`s results.

Think of it this way: By random chance, you won a trip to a communist country. You go there and make a hard-worked fortune, however the communist government thinks it`s unfair for you to have more money than the rest of the people, regardless of whether you worked hard enough or not. They go ahead and steal your money so you`ll be "equal" to the rest of the country`s population. How fair does that sound?

I have 3.1k+ rating and i would loooove the reset just because i don't have how to play (nobody joins at that rating....maybe 2-3 games and it's over). More important, we don't have so many bugs right now.... not as many as in the beginning of this season when warriors did +9999% dmg, rogues even more, paladins we're just demigods and so on.

AAAAND, we have full gear right now! It's more balanced right now to fight anything. For example, me with random tyrranical gear => instant lose vs anything.... me with grievous gear => i can beat anything if i don't mess something up.

1 0

tehf

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-03-2016 09:46)

Post Posted: 19-03-2016, 11:43:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes YOU have full gear , but some of us just started and after the reset we're only gonna face meta gem gods in full grievous
0 0

Wedinn

[Retired]

(since 27-03-2023 16:11)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 19-03-2016, 11:52:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

bossutai wrote:
andreir wrote:

I have 3.1k+ rating and i would loooove the reset just because i don't have how to play (nobody joins at that rating....maybe 2-3 games and it's over). More important, we don't have so many bugs right now.... not as many as in the beginning of this season when warriors did +9999% dmg, rogues even more, paladins we're just demigods and so on.

AAAAND, we have full gear right now! It's more balanced right now to fight anything. For example, me with random tyrranical gear => instant lose vs anything.... me with grievous gear => i can beat anything if i don't mess something up.

I suppose that's fair, but even if the reset happens, it should at least be delayed. I think it's better to do it at a later date, so players that just started will get a chance at gearing up without getting roflstomped 4/5 times by former 2k+ players. That's why I voted "no".
Resetting has its good sides too, though. It will be easier to get a partner and arenas will become less of a chore.

Wedinn
Former Game Master & Discord Community Manager
(January 2017 - February 2018)

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 19-03-2016, 12:50:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I agree with Bossutai completely with the fact that when this season came,it was more than stupid that you could lose against donated Grievous player just because gear really matters in MoP and now,we get the chance to start a new fresh and clean season and be played the way it was supposed to be played when it firstly started.There were some major fixes,so it should be way better now.Paladins needs some corrections still but whatever i doubt it will be looked into that.Regarding the guy that is crying about the season reset,if you could only reach 2.5 now i doubt you've reached more than 2k (as you called some other people former 2k players)before that.There is no gear reset,so stop crying about reseting your rating.New players will ALWAYS be behind just because they've recently reached 90 or they're still in leveling gear.What to do Expect?If they don't reset the season now,they'll face people with the same gear or what?It's true that high rated players will start from the bottom right after that reset,but people aim really fast to actually get as much rating as they want in the beggining,so it won't last so long to actually face any of them.

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 19-03-2016, 13:18:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Malevolent season lasted 8 months while grievous will last about 3 and a half months if you decide to reset it, we had these sky high ratings in both seasons. My suggestion is to reset season only without tittles being given because season was too short. We already had that situation in malevolent season.

1 0

Dreadblade

[Maniac]

(since 16-11-2023 18:30)

Votes: 168

Post Posted: 19-03-2016, 13:23:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It may be yet too early for rewards to be given. Each season should last around 6 months +- a few weeks (which is the average duration of a season on retail). So if you're going to reset the ratings now, do it without giving rewards.
1 1

Vvtf

[Exploiter]

(since 01-06-2019 22:57)

Votes: 86

Post Posted: 19-03-2016, 14:52:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dreadblade wrote:
It may be yet too early for rewards to be given. Each season should last around 6 months +- a few weeks (which is the average duration of a season on retail). So if you're going to reset the ratings now, do it without giving rewards.

Why without giving rewards? cuz you are not in top? or cuz you are mad somone you hate is on top and you dont want to see him with the title? that's so *** annoying, if it's gonna be a reset do it with rewards, stop being push from back by your friends(freak,bula,turbospitz,welcomeonmyback,arahat) to make this replies only cuz you have a little word around general discussion #bluecolor, your friends already tried to make a reply and the replies get deleted so ye it's like you trying for themselves
You dont like this?
Tyrannical Gladiator Rtb
Tyrannical Gladiator Hanrymodef
Keep pushing guys

1 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 19-03-2016, 14:58:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Vvtf Normally you would join discussion with some logical arguments, not like "me and my cousins made 500 rate in 4 days thanks to gamebreaking oneshot killing spree+ shadow blades bug and we don't know if some gamebreaking bug will occur again so we gotta get rewards now or never!" . Normal thing would be to make both seasons equal, you cannot expect to get rewards for 3 months of playing in this season while malevolent players were farming rate for 6-8 months. We also had same situation in Malevolent season where mmr/rating got wiped and rewards were not given so why would we do it different this time? If you are good you will achieve rate that you had after wipe. Do not continue discussion with QQ personal problems posts

2 0

Vvtf

[Exploiter]

(since 01-06-2019 22:57)

Votes: 86

Post Posted: 19-03-2016, 15:04:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sumoo wrote:
@Vvtf Normally you would join discussion with some logical arguments, not like "me and my cousins made 500 rate in 4 days thanks to gamebreaking oneshot killing spree+ shadow blades bug and we don't know if some gamebreaking bug will occur again so we gotta get rewards now or never!" . Normal thing would be to make both seasons equal, you cannot expect to get rewards for 3 months of playing in this season while malevolent players were farming rate for 6-8 months. We also had same situation in Malevolent season where mmr/rating got wiped and rewards were not given so why would we do it different this time? If you are good you will achieve rate that you had after wipe. Do not continue discussion with QQ personal problems posts

I just dont qq about personal problems, i didn't play for about 2-3 month's maybe more, on my rog my cousin(rtb) was playing the hole time on vtf so stop talkin about me like i care about some reward for myself cuz i don't, i just hate people who talk from other people like dreadblade, he talk from his friends not from himself, i know all you are mad about top players right now, but rewards are just giving for the top players and that's it, end of story the players below top players, they can also cry until they make a river in elwyn btw i would like to come to swim with you guys

0 1

Dreadblade

[Maniac]

(since 16-11-2023 18:30)

Votes: 168

Post Posted: 19-03-2016, 15:09:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

And why give rewards? Because you're in top and you got there with some pretty serious bugs?
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 31 March 2016 12:15

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next    

The time now is 29-04-2024, 01:11:22
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x