Pass
2FA

Search found 507 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: How to generate more PvP Player and Boost the 3vs3 Bracket
Hawtydaboss

Replies: 33
Views: 8913

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-03-2017, 20:28:27   Subject: How to generate more PvP Player and Boost the 3vs3 Bracket
[quote ascuns]
Poor Freakz... -
  Topic: Wiping all Seasonal Rewards
Hawtydaboss

Replies: 27
Views: 8159

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-03-2017, 16:15:00   Subject: Re: asda
[quote ascuns]
Hawtydaboss

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-03-2017, 12:58:58   Subject: Wiping all Seasonal Rewards
@Sumoo That's pretty much almost the same i think..I don't find any point of farming rating here anymore,i'm already playing on another server where i got shit to do and fight for.Yesterday i logged for 1st time in 2 weeks and of course the same shit as always...10 people with gladiator titles @spectate npc watching how 2 teams fight,after the 1st game i spectated the team that ...
Hawtydaboss

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-02-2017, 18:10:13   Subject: Wiping all Seasonal Rewards
@saturnfever what exactly you didn't understand from my posts? -
Hawtydaboss

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-02-2017, 17:08:42   Subject: Wiping all Seasonal Rewards
[quote ascuns]
The only thing i got from MoP is s13 drake.And i think you are the least person to bash anyone since you wintraded with Azzet,Arahan..Every title ive gotten was from Cataclysm and just because ure low in pvp doesnt give u the permission to talk smack about highly experienced players randomboy.Lets not mention what fanboy of me u were before getting ur main char deleted from brac ...
Hawtydaboss

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-02-2017, 12:46:19   Subject: Wiping all Seasonal Rewards
[quote ascuns]
Exactly what i want to explain here,but seems like the "legion hype" is more important...Funny how people are excited about a trash expansion anyways...All these titles lost their value and by wiping everything(except gear) will make people start grinding for something valuable,imagine how worth will be the first seasonal rewards.
Hawtydaboss

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-02-2017, 23:51:06   Subject: Wiping all Seasonal Rewards
[quote ascuns]

You wiped DONATED titles and lately allowed ppl from ANY pvp event receive the same rewards ( r1 title from 1v1 event..?) and lately adding that if you achieve same title u get next rank...which is the most retarded thing ever.And yes,at that time i was ok with bringing back real achieved titles,but never supported the 1v1 event ones...
@Ashcool,freakz brain level is close to average,so do you really think the best players in the world that played on AT actually left?The wrath realm was nearly dead and they brought players back that havent been seen i ...
Hawtydaboss

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-02-2017, 18:58:30   Subject: Wiping all Seasonal Rewards
I would like to suggest something that really worked on A-T realm months ago...
Basically i know that would dissapoint a lot of players,but meanwhile this will lead to drastical increase in Arena Activity overall.
So,my suggestion is to WIPE all kind of Arena titles(Gladiators,r1 Gladiators,Duelist,Rival,Challenger,Vanquisher) plus Personal Rating statistics,remove all kind of Gladiator mounts (s1,s2,s3,s4,s5,s6,s7,s8,s9,s10,s11,s12,s13,s14 flying mounts).
Literally just wipe everything that has something to do with arenas and let people start from scratch.After wiping that,reset the season and start from 1st ...
  Topic: Arena season reset
Hawtydaboss

Replies: 17
Views: 5902

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-02-2017, 18:30:03   Subject: Arena season reset
But anyways,i would really like to ask Freakz staff something after they banned someone with the most BRAINDEAD proof,that fast and deleted all his gladiator titles,mounts including rating as well.

How can you actually take as a proof something that has been in your server for soooooo much time and noone ever took this as something to actually even report @forum.Having in mind that Rahun have always been a top player on Freakz and in addition to that,really hated player,would he really use any kind of OBVIOUS exploits/hacks/illegal software in front of sooooo many people spectating every game he plays in 2s and 3s?I mean CASTING WHILE MO ...
Hawtydaboss

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-02-2017, 18:56:35   Subject: Arena season reset
[quote ascuns]
Thanks
Hawtydaboss

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-02-2017, 17:16:55   Subject: Arena season reset
When is the season going to end anyways?
  Topic: IQ Test @Solo Queue
Hawtydaboss

Replies: 10
Views: 3450

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-02-2017, 21:31:21   Subject: IQ Test @Solo Queue
http://i.imgur.com/wA9oP2K.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wdSlUPz.jpg
518k health rogue with Glyph of Ambush @combat,wrong glyphs overall,no enchants,no gems.....
Now imagine this happens to me 10 times today and i get -11 / -19 rating
Then people ask how toxic people were born?
Hawtydaboss

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-02-2017, 16:13:17   Subject: IQ Test @Solo Queue
[quote ascuns]

No actually the problem with 2v2 and SoloQ ratings are the following :

Have you noticed how when new season comes 2v2 ratings raise reaaaaaally fast?Well that's,because there is activity in the bracket until that moment when people reach 2.2 then things slow down drastically..Players at that rating stop getting instant queues and they lose interest in keep queueing,therefore their goal is to look for high teams currently playing @Spectate npc and snipe them eventually.

@SoloQ imo the problem is that you're playing for yourself,there is no DuO,so the thing is you get high rating then you start getting matched up with monkeys which drop from 11 to 21 rating while they're really low rated and they don't get anythin ...
Hawtydaboss

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-02-2017, 21:09:15   Subject: IQ Test @Solo Queue
Resto Druid(Healer) 1733 mmr + Death Knight(DPS) 1755+ Warrior (DPS) 1790 mmr vs Holy Priest(Healer) 1400 mmr + Hunter(DPS) 1477 mmr + Feral Druid (DPS) 1512 mmr

Resto Druid(Healer) 1533 mmr + Death Knight(DPS) 1755+ Warrior (DPS) 1471 mmr vs Holy Priest(Healer) 1400 mmr + Hunter(DPS) 1853 mmr + Feral Druid (DPS) 1610 mmr

And as 4th suggestion lower the SoloQ mmr range to 100 or 150 since you will eventually make the waiting time to 3 minutes(if they don't get queue before that)
Hawtydaboss

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-02-2017, 17:19:26   Subject: IQ Test @Solo Queue
Greetings Freakz Staff and Community,i would like to share my idea regarding soloq with all of you.
Basically,it would be really good if the staff think of adding IQ Test when people queue for SoloQ like these "I'm not a robot" when you vote you know?

Question examples :

-Do i have to gem and enchant myself before thinking of queing for Solo Queue?
-Do i have enough experience to queue arenas?
-Should i que for SoloQ and f*ck up some player with 1900,because my parents are apes?
-Should i use Dispersion at 93% when noone is using burst cooldowns on me?
-Should i leave Cat form and cast rejuvenation that heals me for 3k when there is a DK and Ele shaman on me and i'm at 10% health rather than using any of my lesser defensive cooldowns?
-Should i say "Hi" or "Salut" to elemental shaman with ascendance and smil ...

Page 1 of 34 Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34  Next