User
Pass
2FA

Custom Event: The Eternal Travelers | Changelog | Bugs | Suggestions
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Show all posts
Author Message19703
Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 21-08-2021, 13:15:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 22-08-2021, 23:22:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zlu wrote:
Power, once 8.3 content gets released, do you intend on adding a chance of Echoes of Ny'alotha drop into the lootbox upon the completion of Mythic CoT or BoT? Or within the 2 more that will come?

Yeah, we thought about it, most likely they will be added.

1 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 23-08-2021, 13:14:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

xilliden wrote:
can you add balance of power artifact sets or core races heritage i know they will get fix at someday until that day just add a way to get them and pls add way for exchangeing Echo of Time to get Echo of Reality idk like 40or50Echo of Time for 1 Echo of Reality also i think bot really need a repair npc

Artifact appearances won't be added to this event, there are a lot of rewards already.

We were hoping to implement the core races heritage chains but the development of 82 / 83 / Shadowlands has taken priority and we no longer have time for those quests atm. The sets will be obtainable through some event quests, like the class mounts.

Echo of Time and Echo of Reality will remain two different currencies, each with its own purpose. Echo of Reality may have its drop chance increased a bit more.

The "images" inside the dungeons will allow repair and Auto-Hammer will have a chance to drop from the Daily Satchel.

^ All those changes will be live in the next big update at the end of this month.

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 27-08-2021, 03:22:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

AnatoliVD wrote:
Is there a way to put https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=168802&&name=nazjatar-battle-commendation to take from daily quest.? Thanks

Spoiler:
There is gonna be a custom PvP event coming as well, this currency is better to be featured there.

1 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 02-09-2021, 19:30:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

dziureczki wrote:
Hello.
I have a suggestion of putting draenor / legion flying as an event reward. To make it a bit harder, it could cost lots of echoes of reality, like 100.

I have both these things, but thought it may be cool for players that were not able to obtain it before.

Also, a little question. I've seen Hivemind mount on the site as an event reward, yet I cannot see it in game at the vendor, what's going on with it?

Sorry but we won't add flying to the event.

Hivemind is supposed to be obtained from "Moon Guard Stronghold" but we've had A LOT of technical issues with the last two instances, thus the delayed release.

We will be doing the last internal tests this week and push the updated event/systems to live with the 8.2.5 release.

Last edited by Power on 11-09-2021, 22:38:49; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 08-09-2021, 04:46:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Midius wrote:
As every year, my gratitude for the time and effort invested by the developers in this event. I have only a few small observations to make:

(1) The Proudmoore Admiralty insignia is analogous to the Zandalari Empire insignia so it should probably drop 3x from the Mythic box (and twice from heroic), at the moment it drops only one.

(2) The Waist of Time figures on the loot table of the "Infinite Timerender", is that a bonus objective of the dungeon and when does it become active? Because I've never seen pugs doing it. If you try pulling it at the beginning it says "You cannot attack that target".

(3) Time Stop seems to have a weird interaction with longer duration buffs, for example if you have just used an inscription contract before the dungeon, it will be converted to a "0-seconds remaining" buff after it fades and disappear after relogging. You can see an example here. I don't know if Elisande had the same problem in Legion since most of the longer buffs were irrelevant then.

(4) This is unimportant because it happens very rarely, but probably the winds aren't intended to knock you out of the Time Stop Field.

• Solved, not live yet.

• The Infinite Timerender is the drake that casts Time Stop, after all 4 Guardians of Time are killed, the drake looses his power and falls to the ground. - You can search for its corpse and loot it. (probably, we'll move the waist to the Loot Box)

• We'll check if it can be fixed.

• It is intended.

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 15-09-2021, 02:28:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

AnatoliVD wrote:
https://www.wow-freakz.com/achievements.php?achievement=14021&&name=the-shadows-revealed Hello, I have questions about the Pet Battle Challenge achievements, is there a way to put them to this event. ?
These achievements give nice items would be nice if you have them here. -

Some items from these achievements are not working properly and would require time to be fixed - we have more important tasks in the present. Also, these specific rewards seem worthless for most players, we will not add them, sorry.

Dwynen wrote:
@Power, i had the exact same issue with the [Sands of Time] again, the quest didn't let me choose an item. I took screenshots of every step this time.

Spoiler:

I think the problem comes from your interface addons, there is no way for us to replicate this bug.

Next time you get that quest, you can try to disable an addon and then check if the choices are visible on the quest completion tab - repeat until you can see them, the last addon disabled would be the one causing it. (should look like this)

DM me on forum which upgrade you wanted to choose: Prismatic Socket Upgrade / Tertiary Speed Upgrade / Tertiary Avoidance Upgrade / Tertiary Leech Upgrade. I will send it to you through in-game mail.

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 15-09-2021, 15:45:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dwynen wrote:
Power wrote:

I think the problem comes from your interface addons, there is no way for us to replicate this bug.

Next time you get that quest, you can try to disable an addon and then check if the choices are visible on the quest completion tab - repeat until you can see them, the last addon disabled would be the one causing it. (should look like this)
EDIT: A quick suggestion as a solution.. why don't u add the upgrades to the npc vendor with a 1x [Sands of Time] as their price and convert the item into a normal item (not a quest item)? So, you just loot it and use it as a currency to buy the one you like, no quests or dialogs involved.

About the item, it's always a 'Tertiary Leech Upgrade' for me (https://wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=600015&&name=tertiary-leech-upgrade).

The quest is required for the weekly cooldown, won't be changed.

Done, the item upgrade should come through mail few minutes after you log in.

1 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 18-09-2021, 01:34:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

vesothekiller wrote:
Could you please re-enable the old way to enter the instances? So we can manually enter the instances, without using rdf

The Dungeon Finder system makes things easier now, there is no reason to go back and it is not possible, we had to rework a lot of stuff and use LFG for the event in order to support new maps / custom tuning / etc.

Last edited by Power on 18-09-2021, 01:34:53; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 19-09-2021, 21:43:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Patch 8.2.5 Changelog

[General Changes]
  • Suramar Catacombs (new 5-man dungeon) has been added.

• Echo of Reality has a 24% (was 12) chance to drop on heroic now, and 12% (was 4) chance to drop on Normal.

• Rewards previously looted from creatures were moved into boxes obtained at the end of the instance.

• The Heroic difficulty was removed. Mythic difficulty has been renamed to Heroic.

• The Weekly Quest (Normal or Heroic) now requires you to complete: 1x Caverns of Time, 2x Suramar Catacombs, 1x Bastion of Twilight.

• Heritage Armor for Core Races can now be obtained by completing a mission for Kaos Blackthorn.

• The LFR vendors in Ruins of Khintaset no longer offer the option to enter custom instances.

• The instances can now be accessed from the LFG interface: (Key : I) // You can still gather your group through premades / invite friends and join the instance as a Group.

• Damage and Health of enemies in Normal difficulty have been reduced by 5%, melee damage of all creatures has been slightly increased.

• Pandaren phoenixes are now sold by Melanie Fray. (eggs are not obtainable until Endless Halls is released)

• The Images inside the dungeons now allow repair and sell food for mana/health. Auto-Hammer can now drop from the daily satchel.

[Suramar Catacombs: Bug Fixes / New Features]
  • Fel Bargain now drains 3% of the target's HP. (was 5)

• Adjusted timers for the Fel Warden boss so the encounter is less intense, Orb of Destruction is now casted on healers / DPS while the boss is below 30% HP, Tormented Souls now apply Fel Blood on players when defeated. The Fel Prison no longer targets tanks, its health has been slightly reduced.

• Noxious Mother now casts Divide and Conquest while she is below 30% HP (was 50). Corrupted Illusion is no longer immune to crowd control effects. Enhanced Illusion no longer knocks players while in despawn mode (invisible).

• The Grand Astromancer now phases between the realms after the Nether Ray is defeated, dealing 30% increased damage and receiving 50% more damage until another ray appears. The health of its pet has been slightly reduced. Deflection Orbs now have a 100% chance to leave an essence of night on the ground. Healers are now correctly targeted by Mana Rupture.

• Fixed an issue that was preventing Withered Covenant from calling forces from its portal.

• Fixed an issue that was preventing the Nexus Prince from using abilities.

1 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 23-09-2021, 13:56:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

dziureczki wrote:
I suggest making all event-related quests possible to share.

I've met many people that forgot to pick up their daily and had to leave / do next run.

We may do that after we solve a certain problem related to shared quests, players can return to the instance after leaving and taking the quest, there is no problem with that.

Mordocc wrote:
elisande spirit is so hard the damage.

if you reduce damage like 15% i think will be perfect.

You can dodge that affix by moving into a new room, but the tank needs to be careful with how he manages pulls. The Withered Covenant is the one that calls the Echo of Elisande, you can choose to clear the fastest way to that mini boss and kill it in order to stop the affix.

AnatoliVD wrote:
Am hope lf you reduce dmg and HP on all npc on this dungeon Suramar Catacombs is so hard now ty.

The HP and Damage is quite the same in all dungeons, you need to make use of the Dark Orbs and other zone specific buffs to increase your output.

ryangg wrote:
People barely do the full event since u added suramar hc ,neither me also ..I always completed it in the first day..now u need a very geared group to do 2x suramar hc since the bosses are not doable with <430 ilvl .

The numbers are the same, it will take some time until every player learns the mechanics - it's always been like this.

1 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 23-09-2021, 19:58:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Mordocc wrote:
can I give a tip for the event?

how about increasing the duration of the buffs.

not the ones that last a minute
but what only last for less than a minute?

Update @ 23-09-2021, 19:38:08

another tip is.

how about adding a buff that reflects damage?

another tip is.

how about adding a buff that is similar to the aszhara queen buff ?
that enhances the azerites?

Yeah, these are good ideas, we will try to implement them.

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 25-09-2021, 19:00:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

xilliden wrote:
Can u pls add ilvl requirement for lfg event dungeons and there is problem with my tauren druid I can't see heritage armor quest I have thunder bluff exalted but I can't I'm also deleted cache folder still can't see it

The LFG already has a minimum ilvl requirement (355 @ normal, 370 @ heroic) - it will remain like that to allow players to queue with low ilvl friends, etc. If you don't want to ever be matched with low ilvl players, you can gather your group in premades and then queue as a group.

The heritage armor quest for taurens also requires the completion of the quest "Stay of Execution" (8.2.0 Horde War Campaign). [Source]

doruidokaram wrote:
Hi, I noticed that i don't have some of the quests that Kais Blackthorn gives according to the server database (notably the class mount quests) are available in some of my characters that already have them unlocked but not others that don't, is there some requirement I don't know of?

You can see the quest requirements on: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php. (here is a list with all the quests related to the event)

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 27-09-2021, 14:41:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

xilliden wrote:
Ty for answers but I already done that on one of my chars it should function account-wide https://www.wowhead.com/guides/heritage-armor-sets
As said on wowhead but I still don't see it anyway there is problem with class hall titles I got some of them in legion like druid Pala and mage and I got my druid class mount on BFA with another archdruid title but I still can't use Pala and druid titles on my New chars I can use Pala and druid title on my old mage from legion - But can't use it on real paladin and druid I created in BFA why -

There is no proof indicating that the requirements should be account-wide for the core races.

Class Titles seem to be available only on the character that obtained them. Source1 / Source2 / Source3 - If we find the time, we'll make ~all titles account-wide like they were in Legion but it's not a priority atm.

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 04-10-2021, 16:10:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zlu wrote:
Power, will Mythic version of the event be a thing again?

Right now, Heroic is the equivalent of Mythic difficulty. The event will keep having 2 difficulties for the rest of BFA. (the middle difficulty wasn't played as much as the "extremes")

Spoiler:
In season 4, we will do some major tuning (especially for spells): Heroic difficulty will be as hard as a +15 Keystone, while normal difficulty will be scaled to a +7 Keystone.

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 28 January 2022 10:56

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

The time now is 28-04-2024, 16:38:38
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x