User
Pass
2FA

Custom Launcher Lag Issues.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1277
kaiurem

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-01-2019 21:35)

Post Posted: 02-09-2018, 21:58:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So I decided I would try to play here with some friends but after playing for a while I've come to the conclusion that I just legitimately can't play this server.
Your custom launcher makes me lag ridiculously and the game is unplayable.
I made a few tickets in-game and was told to make a thread on the forums but was never told where to make it so after looking for a while through sub-sections I figured this was the best place to.

For starters:
- I am American. I live on the east coast, closest to Europe.
- I have played on European private servers for almost a decade and never have had higher than 150 ping (which is playable)
- I am using a fresh, fully installed client. (Not the run and play client.)
- I have no add-ons or data from other servers.
- I have cleared my cache.
- My internet is not lagging at all. I am logged into 2 servers right now multi-boxed as I type this and I am not lagging a single bit on anything.

Now I want to note that when I open the game with the original Wow.exe my game is completely fine with an average of 120-150 ping (I tested it 10 times in a row).
However, when I am forced to use your custom Launcher my ping is constantly 300-400+ at all times and never goes lower.

I don't know why this is happening but it's very annoying because I would like to play this server with my friends but at the moment I am entirely unable to do so.
Can someone tell me why this is happening, or better yet tell me why I'm forced to use this custom launcher which is obviously doing something in the background that's making me lag? Thanks in advance I guess.

0 0

LEONZN

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-12-2020 20:44)

Post Posted: 03-09-2018, 16:43:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Not sure some of us playing in the server are facing lags in bgs or anything pvp related and we are unable to find the issue as well.
I did try playing without the launcher and for me it didnt work the bg was laggy.
why dont you download a new launcher from here : https://forum.wow-freakz.com/WoW-Legion-client-t452441.html
try replacing all the files with the newly downloaded launcher and its files.

hopefully it works

0 0

sohrab230

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-12-2022 19:46)

Post Posted: 08-08-2020, 22:06:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i have the exact same issue pleas someone tell me what to do.
i played this server for a week and it was ok but suddenly it happed. other servers are good but this one i dont know what happened
exactly lite he said.

0 0

Infinnity

[Small Smurf]

(since 16-04-2022 18:48)

Votes: 21

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/profile/achievements 
Post Posted: 15-08-2020, 23:52:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have no issues whats so ever with the lag and I bet ya my internet is way worse than yours.

Check addons.

Best regards,
Infinity19o

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 08:49:35
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x