User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] [Broken Shore] Fashion History and a Philosophy of Style

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message358
simple-explanation

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-07-2023 14:09)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 18-11-2020, 12:06:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=46804&&name=fashion-history-and-a-philosophy-of-style
Character name: Nepherim
Bug description: For the past 2 weeks, Eliezer Hammerbeard does not want to give me the quests needed to craft LW leather and cloth legendary items. I am albe to pick the quests needed to craft LW mail legendary though. I go to him, he takes one of my Armorctafter's Commendations, but I cannot turn in the quest linked above. It is marked as 'ready for turn-in' but the COntinue button is greyed out.
I have Leatherworking and Tailoring leveled up to 800, I do have all the required patterns learned, and have been able to craft Vigilance Perch, The Sentinel's Eternal Refuge and Celumbra, the Night's Dichotomy every week. Now, I can only craft Vigilance Perch. I tried clearing cache and unstucking from the site, opened an ingame ticket and a GM tried to help me, but nothing seems to be working. Other players do not seem have this issue, and I have guildies regularly crafting them with no problems.

The same exact issue is being discussed here
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/WjYGF4D

Last edited by simple-explanation on 18-11-2020, 12:07:43; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 18-11-2020, 12:17:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Since the issue is already confirmed and it happens to players often, please make an ingame ticket and link the original topic (where the issue was confirmed). You should get assistance and get the quest completed.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 18 November 2020 10:18

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 14:36:08
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x