User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] [Dalaran] Fish Frenzy - No teleportation, no scenario

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message298
vasquez93

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-03-2023 16:25)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 05-05-2020, 04:33:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Fish Frenzy

Bug description:

After hours and hours grinding for the rare fishes i cought them all for Bigger Fish to fry. Got the Luminous Pearl off a Fish pool in suramar, completed the quest Luminous Pearl.
Completed the followup quest and when i walked away from the fountain, Nat Pagle showed up and offered me the quest: Fish Frenzy, but Nat Pagle did not teleport me to Gloaming Reef, where the scenario takes place. I abandoned and retook the quest, but still no teleportation option in his dialogue page. Figured i could logout and delete the cache folder, and when i logged in.. Nat Pagle is gone.

I searched the forum and all i could find was A topic from 21st of April 2020 With a reply from Lerona where the bug is confirmed and nothing else. My bug started the same way.. but since i relogged the NPC is gone my bug is now abit different.

Haven't tried to abandon the quest because then i might not be able to get it again (since the quest-giver is gone) and i really really want Underlight Angler so please fix this. My Guess is that it is a Visual bug that only some are facing and not everyone (since Swiftmend had the teleportation option; ref: hexenxxx's imgur link of Swiftmend's Reply and Proof that it worked for Swiftmend).

Proof: https://imgur.com/vblHzEZ

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 05-05-2020, 04:36:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The issue has been confirmed and it happens to many players as well so please be patient and wait for it to get fixed. As I already confirmed this, it's a duplicate.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 05 May 2020 02:36

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 07-05-2024, 21:11:04
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x