User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] Dead and can't do anything! #ValidBug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message270
Djizox

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-05-2022 11:37)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 14-07-2021, 19:45:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name: Jylka
Bug description: im making this bug report cause now i have been in this stage 7 times just today. and your unstuck tool on the website throws me over to dalaran.
There must be somthing that can be done about this.

How i got to this stage, now i was in "Stick it to 'em!" jumping in my Crimsonwood Demolisher, the casting bar jumped up and down 10 times a sec.
So i choose to make a /reload, works... now i don't move for a while and get thrown out of it for some weird reason, and now i can't move AT ALL!!
i decide to log off so i can log in again and no mobs is near me so i should be fine.
In login screen i see im dead, and when game is loaded, i can do nothing. Can't release spirit i can return to gravyard, but then im just super stuck there.

As i said it really have to be fixed!!! or give us somthing better than give us 30 min travel time every single time this happens. 7 times today and happend alot of other times the other days!!

It seems it's bug towards vehicle, stationary or moving, it's the same.

Alot of thiese reports is deemed REJECTED but it's still a valid report! it's somthing that has to be fixed!

A Tool as WORKAROUND IS NOT A FIX! so if this report gets deemed rejected like the other reports
Evidence 1
Evidence 2
Evidence 3
Evidence 4
Evidence 5
Evidence 6
Evidence 7

We are not cared for enough

Proof: Youtube

edit: You can also die and then alt+F4, start game up again now you can't ress. don't know the % of this happening. but so far every single time. cache is cleared

Last edited by Djizox on 17-07-2021, 01:17:23; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 23 hours ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 28-07-2021, 21:56:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

This has been an issue for quite a while and we are aware of it. The QA team is also looking into the issue. This is why, until it gets fixed, the temporary solution is to use the unstuck tool.

In most cases, this happens because you Alt+F4 while your character is still in combat, or you logged off while you were dead.

Duplicate, but thank you for your report.

Kind regards,
Skye

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Skye, 28 July 2021 19:56

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 06-05-2024, 17:35:17
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x