User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] Dragon Soul, Throne of the Four winds accessability

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message2479
solini

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-08-2020 22:27)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 15-05-2018, 12:20:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: LEGION server - Felsong. ----- DS bosses - Ultraxion, Spine of Deathwing, Madness of Deathwing, ToT4W- whole raid bugged
Proof:
---Dragon Soul ---

Ultraxion -- When you start the encounter with Ultraxion you enter a twilight realm, but he doesn't appear. On normal more you can relog and pass him, you
dont get loot from him, but you get progress in achievement "Fall of the Deathwing". On HC difficulty you can't even pass him, reloging is useless,
same things, no loot, but I noticed he is spawned underneath the whole Wyrmest Temple.

Spine of Deathwing-- Considering it's not passable for HC difficulty because of Ultraxion, I will explain just normal version. On normal difficuly it's possible to pass him
but there is no loot.

Madness of Deathwing- HC version not available because of Ultraxion, normal mode is doable, however it doesn't drop lootbox like it should.

ToT4W - Raid is completely unfunctionable. You can enter it, but that's all you can do in it. The bosses are placed in some weird order, you cant get to them, their placing is litteraly rotated in aprox. 60 degrese, Al'Akir is under the map, but he's visible and so are the other bosses. When you try to leap to them, you fly to them and go back and forth and you can't return to the platform(tried with Heroic Leap-Warrior).

---- I know this isn't your biggest consern but I would like for the content to be doable considering that you've listed the raids as "doable" in the Felsong starting page description. On each boss I listed in Dragon Soul and the whole raid aswell progression achievements are bugged, you only get the boss achievement, not the other achievements for the example "Glory of the Dragon Soul raider". Please fix them as soon as you can.

2 0

Blayn

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2023 17:58)

Votes: 29

Post Posted: 27-07-2018, 20:24:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can a dev look apon this because you rejected https://forum.wow-freakz.com/REJECTED-dragon-soul-warmaster-blackthorn-scripts-ultaxion-enounter-loot-t525404.html, telling that person to post somewhere else but that topic doesn't exist, and we stay with dragon soul raid bugged while siege of orgrimar, wod raids, get fixed; it's a pretty important raid for old content lovers #transmog. And there is one more bug on Warmaster, you have to kill drakes mid-air because harpoons do not pull them towars the skyship. Thanks in advance -
0 0

redscall

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-01-2021 21:06)

Post Posted: 31-07-2018, 23:59:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed Dragon Soul+Throne of the four winds are still bugged

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 16 August 2018 10:19

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 14:35:36
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x