User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] [Mage] Polymorph

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message314
akama2072

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-10-2020 10:03)

Post Posted: 23-08-2020, 01:17:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There are two things that are not right with polymorph :

First of all , whenever you polymorph a Player or a NPC its will be healed Instantly to 100% ( seems polymorph make them out of combat & the normal healing a player recives while it is out of combat will be amplified by polymorph's description & heals him aSap ) I've seen many videos on youtube & realized that the way a pvp player heals when it gets polymorphed is a bit high but the main problem is about Encounters cause the only thing that makes a NPC out of combat after it gets into combat is by moving far away from him or death ! so for pve part that healing makes no sence !

Second thing is whenever you polymorph a target your passive trinkets or idk passive spells have chance to count your polymorph cast as a spell cast & procs ( I've seen My [Prototype Personnel Decimator] Procs many times & breaks the CC ) - so your CC will break Insta after you doing it & that makes mage's polymorph useless for CCs in dongeuons again , in addition sometimes you're out of combat & casting polymorph to pass an add in a keystone , but with no reason you went into combat & the target that has been polymorphed makes this shit to you - !

& btw I'm playing mainly Fire mage in PvE , PvP so idk if this problems goes the same on Frost & Arcane or not but I think it is ,

Last edited by akama2072 on 23-08-2020, 01:33:32; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Chickenstew
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 30-10-2020 18:47)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 23-08-2020, 12:57:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dear player,

The first part of your bug report is invalid, the formula for healing looks admititly a bit weird but it is the correct forumla.

as for the second part i can confirm this, in the meantime i'd unequip your trinket when using poly in a pve encounter.

Trello link : https://trello.com/c/IVZz9v0p/1102-mage-polymorph

Yours truly,

Chickenstew

Chicken, magicrooster and many more
0 0

Anabolic

[Dizalica]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 24-08-2020, 16:54:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Was already reported. https://trello.com/c/cmP1zzqj/402-mage-polymorph-vs-trinkets, Duplicate.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Anabolic, 24 August 2020 14:54

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 17:01:52
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x