User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] [Multiple][PvP] AoE spells hostility colors

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message489
Razerlol

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-02-2013 14:28)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 30-01-2013, 14:32:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link:
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: Whenever an enemy uses aoe spell for ex. Ring of frost the spell effect should have an additional red glow to it so you can actually see it and thats as of patch 4.1.0
Dovada / Proof:
Quote:
Several persistent ground effects now display different visuals for hostile and friendly players. The following spells have the same visual effects for friendly players, but new alternate visuals for hostile players: Ring of Frost, Consecration, Desecration, Wild Mushroom, Flare, Ice Trap, Power Word: Barrier, Smoke Bomb, and Hand of Gul'dan. As a general rule, the alternate effects have a red tint or hue indicating they are created by an enemy player.

Taken from 4.1.0 patch notes.

0 0

Groovy

[PIErate]

(since 12-12-2017 07:45)

Votes: 60

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 30-01-2013, 15:00:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

http://forum.wow-freakz.com/Multiple-Unfriendly-Spells-t185222.html

Break the rules, don't break the law.But *** the law, that's what I always say

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Groovy, 30 January 2013 13:01

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 22-09-2024, 04:01:17
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password