User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] [QUEST - LEGION] Progression blocker: Save Yourself - Aszuna quest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message269
Triger35

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-07-2020 14:10)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 30-06-2020, 23:04:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=37530&&name=save-yourself
Bug description: Cannot complete quest - YES tried the possible workarounds for it. No I do not want to waste another 5 hours redoing the quest again and again. Cannot complete it.
Proof: (this has been bugged before, don't think more proof is needed)

Note: For an hour, I have been trying to complete this quest - I know it is bugged, and know of the possible ways to complete it. I have done it on 2 other characters and helped a few other people complete it. It is NOT okay to waste 90 minutes or more on a 5 minute quest. This is a critical bug as it can block progression.

On my current character - I cannot complete it. I tried multiple times - with 3-5 different workarounds.

2 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 30-06-2020, 23:17:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The post with the workaround was posted here.
So if the workaround doesn't work for you, you will have to be patient and wait for the quest issue to get fixed. Since you also didn't provide proof nor character name, we can't do anything.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 30 June 2020 21:17

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 14:39:37
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x