User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] SHA of FEAR Loot Problem

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message493
mitul91

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-02-2017 15:04)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 25-09-2015, 09:27:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I just want to inform that lots of player have loot problem on sha of fear..incase to due some reason they die on other platform in sha of fear(during Fight) still it shows they are not eligible for loot (specially while pugging raids on global).
This happens when Leader makes Masterloot.

For Proof : u have almost everyday atleast 1 post from item recovery blog - Sha of fear loot bug , not eligible etc...

Those who are on boss platform they are eligible for loot when boss die but those who are not on that platform and died on other platform during fight and boss dies they are not eligible for loot.

I jst want this thing to be fixed either increase the range of room for loot eligibility or do something where they can get loot even after boss is dead.

Coz in every raid per week its like Leader have to make post for this bug...and it happens often.

So there will be less reports for bug on item recovery blog.
Ty -

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 21-10-2015, 19:28:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

All problems related to Sha should be reported @ https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Terrace-of-Endless-Spring-Sha-of-Fear-t379218.html

The issue is already reported and taken care of.

Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Ashcool, 21 October 2015 17:29

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 12-05-2024, 02:43:14
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x