User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] [Shadowlands][Bastion] The Path to Ascension

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message245
Midius

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-10-2023 10:15)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 15-02-2022, 15:22:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/achievements.php?achievement=14281&&name=the-path-to-ascension
https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=60013&&name=leave-it-to-mnemis

Character name: Zane

Bug description: I heard this is already investigated however I couldn't find the card on Trello, so I'm writing here for reference, there seem to be a few distinct problems with the 4th chapter of the Kyrian introductory Campaign, however following the usual format I'll mention only the last one and leave the other for another possible report.

The quest Leave it to Mnemis which concludes this chapter seems to be either auto-completed/completed several times/available earlier than it should, since it was marked as completed in my quest log way before starting the next chapter, as well as the database showing it done by 17k+ characters, which is obviously wrong since less than 3k players have completed the Oribos introduction.

Even if it is flagged as completed, it looks like due to some phasing or other issue it doesn't count as completed always, by comparison the final quest of the Bastion campaign has been completed by ~1140 players while the Bastion campaign has been marked as completed by only 910 players. It seems that when this happens the next-to-last quest of the 4th chapter isn't available either.

This obviously prevents progress for Loremaster of Shadowlands and thus after a fix it needs to be awarded for players who completed the campaign already as well, since obviously campaigns aren't repeatable (like other content), and this is the reason why I'm providing only the necessary proof while someone else will find out what the exact problem is and how to reproduce it.

Proof: Comparison of progress/quest log here and you can compare with the correct succession of quests from retail here.

0 0

Arkod

[Zero Mortals]

(online 2 weeks ago)

Votes: 42

Post Posted: 15-02-2022, 15:25:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

We are aware of this issue. Please open a ticket in-game and an available game master will assist you as soon as possible.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Arkod, 15 February 2022 13:25

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 02-05-2024, 19:11:30
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x