User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] icc door after deathbringer

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message739
Justiceman2

[Creep]

(since 19-04-2020 09:18)

Votes: 101

Post Posted: 25-07-2017, 17:26:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Idk why but after [Deathbringer Saurfang] the door don't open same for 10 and 25
Proof: http://i.imgur.com/yxwu120.jpg

+ no help from gm >.>

1 0

Dragosh12

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-09-2022 04:56)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 27-07-2017, 22:23:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed.

Finished 25n and it worked. Tried doing 10n and door got stuck. 25h worked as well. I can provide some information on how the bug occurs though. At the begining of the raid, to the left of Tirion are 2 npcs. There should be only one, depending on your faction. For Alliance it should be Muradin, for Horde it should be Saurfang. As an Alliance character I can confirm they are both there and both can be talked with. They provide a text action that spawns Deathbringer. As the raid goes normally, by the time you reach Deathbringer Rise, the text and script has already been said and done and the boss is attackable. If this occurs, the door is open behind the boss. In this case you may enter and proceed. I did it this way on 25n and 25h. If you don't speak with Muradin/Saurfang at the begining of the instance and you speak with them at their rightful place (on Deathbringer Rise) the encounter will start normally and act according to the normal script, but then the bug will occur and the door will stay closed, or if it opens it will not let you through, as in the case below.

If you exit the instance and go back in, teleport to Deathbringer and speak to the npc next to the teleporter there, as it should be normally, they will trigger the encounter again, only the boss will not appear (since you killed him). The doors will be open but the instance will not teleport you inside since it thinks the boss is still not dead, as if the door were closed.

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 27-07-2017, 23:06:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Moved here: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Icc-Deathbringer-Saurfang-door-won-t-open-t477735.html

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by PowerPhlo, 27 July 2017 21:06

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 11:11:41
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x