User
Pass
2FA

[Death Knight] [Unholy] Pet's appearance issue

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message299
Darkpressure

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-02-2024 16:26)

Post Posted: 23-06-2021, 15:30:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Raise Dead
Character name: Darkpressure
Bug description: Hello. I've got a visual/game bug with my character's pet.
A little backstory: back in 2019 during Legion 7.2.5 I applied a Glyph of the Geist for my UhDK which changed appearance of ghoul into geist. After the realm was transferred to BFA I still have geist appearance even though I do not have any glyphs applied right now. Changing ghouls appearance with other glyphs like skeleton one works fine, but when removed with vanishing powder it still returns into geist not the DEFAULT ghoul.

In other words: my pet is geist by default right now, should be ghoul because geist is only a cosmetic glyph.
Yesterday I applied an in-game ticket and GM Arkodz tried to help me with this issue, unfortunately to no avail. By his words he saw a ghoul with GM's privileges, after removing them the pet changed into geist.
I deleted cache folder, did unstuck, applied other glyphs in different order but it seems to be a server side issue.

Proof: Have a look. You can see my pet is a geist. I used vanishing powder at first to show that there's no cosmetic glyph active.
If you need any additional proofs feel free to contact me via DM either here or in-game.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 14:47:45
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x