User
Pass
2FA

[Death Knight][Unholy] Virulent plague vs combat in PvP

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message405
Plaguesynth

[Blood DK Masina ]

(since 03-06-2023 12:53)

Votes: 51

Post Posted: 12-06-2019, 13:21:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Virulent Plague ,Virulent Eruption
Bug description: Virulent Plague keeping players in combat for the whole duration of it's lasting on the target is posing a problem in PvP currently on freakz. Even tho it's a DoT effect and on some classes as Warlocks and druid their dots didn't keep me in combat for when I wasn't or they weren't attacking . I'm quite unsure but it might be a problem in the DoT itself which I highly doubt or it has something to do with it's Erruption triggering combat. Also when the duration of Virulent was over something still kept me in combat untill I removed my target from the enemy player .
Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=9yQc9fqdal4:

1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 18:36:14
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x