User
Pass
2FA

Delete inactive accounts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Romanian
Author Message2176
Rawen

[Phenom GM]

(since 10-07-2014 15:10)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 08-01-2013, 13:02:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We've all at least once got a message that the name we want is already used, so am I. - When I joined server, more then 1 year ago, "my name" (Rawen) was taken. No problems, name doesn't makes you better player and I took other one. But, a few days ago I checked again for some names that I use for my WoW chars. Sadly all in use! :/ But I noticed that all those characters are inactive. I checked for 4 names and all in use, but for 3 of them I get this message on armory:

File Not Found

This character profile could not be displayed, possibly for one of the following reasons:
The character hasn't logged in yet after we added the new armory.
The character has been inactive for an extended period of time.
The character name was spelled incorrectly.
The profile is temporarily unavailable while the character is in the midst of a process such as a realm transfer or faction change.
Characters that have been deleted are no longer available on the Armory

For the 4th one "Rawen", there is armory but that guy still has the same gear as he had when I joined server (1 year ago).

It's not so important, but we all want some good names for our characters. - And I know you want more and more players on the server, but really there is a lot characters that are not logged in for a very long time. It would be nice if you delete them, and clean your database a bit. - Really, you can't have the same gear for the whole year + no talents, and no recent activity. -

Names that I've checked on Exodus realm: Rawen, Blackjack, Architect (all my names haha -)

/Cheers

0 0

ENJ

[Maniac]

(since 18-11-2022 11:22)

Votes: 42

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 09-01-2013, 00:32:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes,but there was a general clean up,which deleted all characters who haven't logged in for about 5 months.

Cum se fac fixurile pe blizzard:

0 0

Burebysta

[Retired Veteran]

(since 27-08-2022 20:01)

Votes: 245

Post Posted: 09-01-2013, 01:45:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1st - Next time please post here http://forum.wow-freakz.com/ENGLISH-ZONE-f1293.html because it's the section for foreign people ...
2nd - Some time ago, recently all characters that weren't accesed for 5 months were deleted... ALL ! So if those names are still unavailable it seems that the owner logged on them to not loose them so I'm sorry mate.
3rd - Do not make any further full-color texts - It's against the rules -

Have a nice day.

0 0

Quadez

[EXILED Guild Master]

(since 09-05-2019 23:05)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 09-01-2013, 17:06:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Onestly I don't know what is your problem. Play the game , do not bother your mind with such things. It is everyone's right to reserve whatever name they like. I don't think that is necessary to make a fuss about this, seriously.

Zâmbește , mâine poate fi mai rãu !

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Romanian  

The time now is 09-06-2024, 01:02:00
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password