User
Pass
2FA

Did Zerradar really bugged?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message386
Constantina

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-05-2020 16:44)

Post Posted: 19-02-2020, 14:22:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Today in a pet battle my opposition insulted me as exploiter because I am using zerradar,he said that ilussionary barrier is a exploit it give enemies 2 misses,I asked why and he did not explain and ask me to test myself.I test again,it correctly aply barrier to both hostiles and my pets,both current active pets and pets that are in the backline.Use group aoe ability like arcane explosion or bone storm Will cosume a charge of protection,I guess thats why he suprised by that his pets did not get protected as mines did.But do this ability really bugged?In my experience anyway it is working properly.
And if bugged,how is it bugged?any posible of fix in nearly furture?Because its a pet which I bought and upgraded to purple with real money from freakz oficial shop and I hope it could be use properly.Thx.
Edit:Talking about bugged,the racial pet traits activating without cooldown(o if it is the case in Legion expendition?).Lets say,Critter type pets will ALWAYS ignore stun,magic type pets will ALWAys wont recieve damage more than 35% of its maxime health.Many skills based on burning status did not even do any damage at all,like deepburn.Any bonus damge of attacks based on attack priority not work,for example,Blast of Hatred of Lil Diablo o Tail sweep of dragons.
Bonestorm from Boneshard is aparently bugged too,it deal damage to enemy group as descripted but after that it Will deal massive damage to the enemy currently activiting pet,which is mostly unlike normal.But then,I did not played this pet on oficial wow so....not sure.

What is your Duty? To serve Emperor's Will.
What is Emperor's Will? That we fight and die.
What is Death? It is our duty.

Last edited by Constantina on 19-02-2020, 19:53:21; edited 8 times in total
0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 08-04-2020, 14:06:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This topic is no longer relevant since the pet system broke due to the transition from 725 to 735, it will take a lot of time to rescript it, not a priority atm.

Last edited by Power on 08-04-2020, 14:06:54; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 08 April 2020 12:06

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 08:36:01
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x