User
Pass
2FA

Does anyone think PVP should be removed from Legion Zones?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash

What do you think?
Yes! Fix it or remove PVP in Legion Zones.
70%
 70%  [ 14 ]
No, Leave it alone.
30%
 30%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 20

Author Message542
NightelfDefender

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-09-2017 03:04)

Post Posted: 20-07-2017, 23:13:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm asking this,because as an Alliance player ever since I got to Legion I have seen the terrible ganking by Horde players.
How they will camp out world quest and bosses preventing Alliance players from completing them.

I'm not saying all HORDE players are like this but I have seen a HUGE amount of Horde players in my opinion abusing the PVP bug that prevents us from turning it off making it to where we can not be attacked. I mean if you want PVP go do it in the Battlegrounds because those players want PVP.

I have seen players asking not to be attacked because they are trying to do Legion content, Players that are forced to run,hide or stay as far back as they can because of players ganging up on them because they think its so funny.

If the Dev's will not remove PVP in Legion then at least fix the issue where we can't be attacked when we have PVP disabled!

I understand that Dev's have a lot on their plate when it comes to fixing content, But what's the point of fixing the content if you can't complete it if you have PVPer's preventing PVE players. -

1 0

Lunia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-09-2017 09:58)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 21-07-2017, 08:43:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We wouldn't really lose much if we turned WPvP off since it doesn't use any PvP scaling so it's just a instagib fest anyway.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 19:56:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x