User
Pass
2FA

Draenor and leveling problems

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message966
carloberd

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-06-2021 13:18)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 04-11-2018, 16:42:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi guys

I restarted playing wow on this server after an year stop. All my pg were on MoP so i decided to migrate one of them to Legion. Process was succesful so i started to play.
Since i was (and still i am) at level 105, i was looking for some place to exp to 110, and i went to Draenor.
At the beginning i did some initial quests with Durotan and other npc, i built my garrison and did other stuff. The problem is that each mission (except 2 that gave mi 40K exp) gave me only maximum 1k exp. So i thought it might be the place where i were, and i moved to Ashran (here zero mission found, so again i moved on) and i arrived to Tanaan Jungle. Here is the main problem. In this zone, and even in the next two, there are no npc or creature to fight.

I thought i might leveling with some dungeon, so i can even get some armor pieces, but the queue goes in loop, saying the remaning time is less than a minute.

Last but not least problem, i can not set my Hearthstone to the Ogrimmar inkeeper, so every time i use my Hearthstone i return back to Durotan desert (i am a Orc)

What can i do? Where can i exp to 110 and how can i fix at least the dungeon queue bug?
Thanks very much to anyone who will answer,

0 0

ayoubsetif

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-11-2022 18:26)

Post Posted: 04-11-2018, 17:16:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You're doing it the wrong way , starting 98 you can level in Legion area( you got a quest from your faction leader) then after doing some easy quests you'll find yourself in the new dalaran where you will start your order hall quests (to get the new artifact weapons and pick a zone to level)

0 0

carloberd

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-06-2021 13:18)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 04-11-2018, 18:42:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ah ok thank you. Where can i find the mission you're talking about? 'Cause i went in Dalaran through a portal, and i did some quest as i said, but all of them gave low exp
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 07-05-2024, 07:41:30
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x