User
Pass
2FA

[Druid][Restoration] Feral affinity's spells doesn't work properly

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents
Author Message1023
Massa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-11-2020 19:27)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 10-05-2020, 22:50:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: When in cat form, while in restoration spec and feral affinity, every spell except swipe doesnt work.
Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw6ThGyQl6U

Update @ 10-05-2020, 22:50:51

If you respec it casually starts working but it's not reliable since in m+ you can't change spec/talents.

2 0

tyrogue4

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-03-2021 07:36)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 11-05-2020, 04:58:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

temporary fix is, reswap the talent twice. x affinity -> feral affinity -> x affinity -> feral affinity.
0 0

Cheewy

[Bubblegum Master]

(since 11-08-2023 19:31)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 11-05-2020, 14:46:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks for taking your time to report this issue.

Indeed i can confirm that this is happening rarely, where feral affinity spells (aside from swipe) will cease to work, with a promt ''You're not allowed to use this spell'', i haven't found a precise way to cause this issue to be reproduced yet, but it's certainly there.

As for a way to avoid the issue, if you happen to find yourself bugged at any given time, relogging will will instantl fix the problem, this can also be done inside Mythic+ keys right now.

Since i didn't find yet a way to reproduce the issue as to track down the reason of why it cease to work, i will leave this thread open incase someone does before i do, so please feel free to share any information on the matter that you may have.

Confirmed issue, currently been worked on, temporarily left at ''pending''

Fertilized by solitude, watered by tears of the moon, the night blooming flower shines for eternity.
1 0

mirkocroatia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-12-2020 15:13)

Post Posted: 20-05-2020, 19:40:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Is it normal resto druid with feral affinity to do more damage than feral druid full buffs???
0 0

Cheewy

[Bubblegum Master]

Post Posted: 21-05-2020, 19:40:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Mirkocroatia, that is an unrelated issue to what this thread is about, so please try not to mix issues when they are to be separated problems.

As for feral affinity ''doing too much damage'' that is not entirely true, and depends in the situation, for pve is correct, and for pvp there are very serious issues with it, but the majority are already been worked on (check trello and other forum threads about said issues)

So if you wish to inquiry other issues, or specify something else, make a different thread instead.

Thanks in advance for your time and effort.

Fertilized by solitude, watered by tears of the moon, the night blooming flower shines for eternity.
1 0

Cheewy

[Bubblegum Master]

Post Posted: 07-07-2020, 12:49:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Update:

Confirmed, if the player is to swap specs from feral to restoration without having feral affinity specced, and then changing talents to feral affinity, the majority of spells except Swipe will cease to work. In the contrary, if the player already has feral affinity specced and swaps to restoration, every spell will work correctly.

Trello card: https://trello.com/c/UPUsGOTN/972-druidferal-restoration-feral-affinity-in-restoration-vs-feral-and-spec-swapping

*Apologies for the delay and thanks for your patience*

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Cheewy, 07 July 2020 10:49

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 21:35:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x