User
Pass
2FA

[Druid] Revisiting Living seed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> PENDING Class spells / talents
Author Message1150
alex21112

[The Peacemaker]

(since 29-09-2020 09:04)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 02-06-2017, 13:09:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: Living Seed
Bug description:
Hello i want to revisit the topic from a while ago regarding living seed.
https://forum.wow-freakz.com/REJECTED-Druid-Restoration-Living-seed-t418276.html
What Africa said here was that
Quote:
I think LS has a priority or smth, in your video for example it gets refreshed fast and maybe the game calculates the incoming heals and sees the tank will be fully healed so there's no need for the seed to explode.

I want to bring another video proof from a while ago about how this spell works right now.
I want you to look at this times in the video below:
0:13 Here we can confirm what Africa said that it does not blow if there is already a heal coming.But there is a strange thing about the functionality:
Quote:
It occurs after the damage is taken
(found this on wowhead comments).
In the second video(skip to 1:40),we can see a different interaction with the spell.To test what Africa said i was healing the tank the in the beginning just with glyphed regrowth to see if it procs as it should(it does),but from here there seems to be a problem.Even though i had lifebloom and rejuvination on the target the living seed still bloomed which it shouldn't(from Africa's theory) since there are already incoming heals from these two spells that would instantly fill exactly the rest of the HP missing(the 9k)

0:25 Here it gets interesting.As you see,the tank goes from 1303k HP down to 900k for a split second,gets healed to 1100k HP and the living seed still isn't exploding.In the meantime the tank goes back to full HP and the Living Seed is still unused.In that time he was hit enough times for it to blow up and it still had ALOT of room for healing(400k).
0:32 Same thing as above happens.It had plenty of time to explode but it did not.
1:00 Here is where it really gets ridiculous.The tank had Living seed on him and he took more the half of his HP in damage.In those two seconds while the tank was missing his Hp the living seed should have exploded after his health bar was peeled but instead after re-targeting the tank i see that it still went unused.
1:10 Had enough time to bloom but didn't.
1:32 Here is even worse,the buff did explode but it did not heal the tank the right amount.
The living seed was charged to 130k.Tank goes to 397k(no bloom),gets healed to 425k(no bloom),goes to 569k(still no bloom),reaches 627k and the living seed get's consumed and he gets 20k heal to 658k.(i watched this frame by frame just to make sure this was really happened)

The tooltip and the wowhead comment state that it should proc after the tank(target) gets hit and heal for that amount.Here during the raid i can barely say that it heals something :\\\\
Proof:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=aQqRNTt4Cs0:

.be

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Em_7Kylq9R8:

.be%5B/quote%5D

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> PENDING Class spells / talents  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 23:21:02
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x