User
Pass
2FA

[Druid] Shapeshift and GCD problem

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message628
Iplayferal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-09-2022 09:04)

Votes: 18

Post Posted: 23-05-2019, 01:13:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: -

Bug description: There is a problem with shapeshifting on druid, I will explain it now.

https://i.imgur.com/BMidUVo.mp4

As you can see in the video above, when GCD is over, for the next 0.1-0.2 seconds u can't shapeshift into a different form and it takes you OUT of the current form.

For example cat form>travel form should be cat form>travel form, not cat form > human form > travel form. It's really bad in pvp. Many times I was walking around in human in the middle of the arena just because it doesn't shapeshift you properly. You can also see the action bars playing around, which it happens just because of this problems.

So there are 2 bugs here:
1. The "extended" GCD on druid forms as you cant get into another form instantly when the GCD is over.
2. You can't shapeshift properly (cat form > travel form for example) , right now is cat form > human form > travel form.

PS: My latency or PC are not a problem:

Last edited by Iplayferal on 23-05-2019, 01:22:04; edited 4 times in total
0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 23-05-2019, 10:57:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Iplayferal wrote:
WoW Freakz spell link: -

Bug description: There is a problem with shapeshifting on druid, I will explain it now.

https://i.imgur.com/BMidUVo.mp4

As you can see in the video above, when GCD is over, for the next 0.1-0.2 seconds u can't shapeshift into a different form and it takes you OUT of the current form.

For example cat form>travel form should be cat form>travel form, not cat form > human form > travel form. It's really bad in pvp. Many times I was walking around in human in the middle of the arena just because it doesn't shapeshift you properly. You can also see the action bars playing around, which it happens just because of this problems.

So there are 2 bugs here:
1. The "extended" GCD on druid forms as you cant get into another form instantly when the GCD is over.
2. You can't shapeshift properly (cat form > travel form for example) , right now is cat form > human form > travel form.

PS: My latency or PC are not a problem:

Confirmed.

The issue is as follows: If you're trying to switch your form from cat form to travel form while you're still affected by GCD it will switch to human form instead of travel form. Travel>Cat works okay.
I assume this might be happening because of server delay?

We all pay eventually
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 08-07-2019, 14:41:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is just a visual problem, you don't need to spam the button, when the GCD ends you will be switched to the wanted form. This happens because of the "spell queue" system

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 08 July 2019 12:41

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 06:46:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x