User
Pass
2FA

Dunebudh GM abuse

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> hidden stuff -> zmx.freakz.ro -> Complaints & Unban Requests
Author Message476
Jazzcat

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-02-2019 19:37)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 25-03-2018, 19:40:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi,
today I had unpleasant experience with one of your GM's. I'm not gonna keep it short with. So i opened a ticket check GMs that are online it says Dunebudh. 2hours pass I my ticket is still not answered. while in BG i notice said GM is chatting on /4 channel telling ppl to write in English on en channel so on so forth. I point out that instead of chating on global maybe he should look at some Tickets. He threatens to mute me. I say do it so i can screenshot and post it on forum. He mutes me so I'm here. I'm asking you to take GM from DUnebudh for his abuse of this privilege and to consider what type of ppl You give GM to. They can not mute people as they see fit. this is the link of the screenshots https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhF31Cx7mLtSoecDAlKHCKuSvELB-w

0 0

xXxLavyxXx27

[Snitz']

(since 11-03-2024 20:21)

Votes: 406

Post Posted: 25-03-2018, 19:48:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi. This is a counter strike 1.6 server, not metin, wow, or whatever you searched for -
Take a look here https://forum.wow-freakz.com/ and maybe you'll find the place where you should post this complaint.

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by xXxLavyxXx27, 25 March 2018 17:48

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> hidden stuff -> zmx.freakz.ro -> Complaints & Unban Requests  

The time now is 08-05-2024, 10:41:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x