User
Pass
2FA

[EN] Shaman Restoration PvE Guide
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Cataclysm
Author Message11004
gamer4life

[Creep]

(since 24-06-2014 12:50)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 14-10-2013, 11:42:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Macedo931 wrote:
gamer4life wrote:
soulkreep si roshkatul, eu nu am aratat cu degetul dar daca va simtiti.. oricum ma bucur pentru voi 2 ca nu dati delete la shaman pentru ca nu mai puteti sa spamati healing rain in purple.

Wasn't the video I posted enough to prove your wrong?

My friend, what can YOU see in that video? Healing rain on ground, yes, only one poodle, yes, 1stakc, maxim2 on filming player...maybe 2 healers in raid, only one shaman...From a retri pala point of view.

Are you trying to prove me that multiple healing rain cast one after another cant give you more stacks because i only see one healing rain...One at the start of purple and none from the middle to the end of purple (yes i watched all the video=> a lot of yellow numbers spams)

And about the healing area (entering and exiting the area gives stacks) => none of you did left the area. And you are trying to prove me wrong with what?! (can u cast maybe healing rain without cd or something?)

Roskatul i dont insult you or anyone from here..i just feel pity for all those who have to resort of using exploits. My pride stops me from admitting that there is an easyer way of doing things then the right way.

0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 15-10-2013, 00:23:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

gamer4life wrote:
Macedo931 wrote:
gamer4life wrote:
soulkreep si roshkatul, eu nu am aratat cu degetul dar daca va simtiti.. oricum ma bucur pentru voi 2 ca nu dati delete la shaman pentru ca nu mai puteti sa spamati healing rain in purple.

Wasn't the video I posted enough to prove your wrong?

My friend, what can YOU see in that video? Healing rain on ground, yes, only one poodle, yes, 1stakc, maxim2 on filming player...maybe 2 healers in raid, only one shaman...From a retri pala point of view.

Are you trying to prove me that multiple healing rain cast one after another cant give you more stacks because i only see one healing rain...One at the start of purple and none from the middle to the end of purple (yes i watched all the video=> a lot of yellow numbers spams)

There were at least 2 phases with Healing Rain being cast in the middle of purple ooze. My point of the video is that the healing rain that I cast didn't give ANY stacks to the person recording, be it before or in the middle of purple ooze's phase.

Anyway, We don't take 2 resto shamans in the same raid unless it's a 25 man raid, we try to balance it out, with paladins, priest and druids.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Orga, 16 May 2015 16:50

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Cataclysm  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3    

The time now is 06-05-2024, 08:20:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x