User
Pass
2FA

ERROR #134 (0x85100086) Fatal condition!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message6279
lowerdemigod

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-08-2018 15:50)

Post Posted: 18-08-2018, 14:49:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I just downloaded WoW Freakz today.

I have been trying to get in game but whenever I start the launcher I encounter this problem:

https://imgur.com/a/QGwrmaT

The same thing happens for 32bit version of the launcher. And yes, I did download the new version of the launcher.

0 0

Palanormal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-04-2020 13:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 18-08-2018, 15:20:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I've tried searching not only on these forums but on the official blizzard forum as well, and amounted to nearly nothing. Lots of their customer service staff members from blizzard couldn't really help the people that had the problem. Your error is pretty unique, and it took a lot to find something but here's what I found,

Quote:
Hello,

Error #134 usually implies that a game file has become corrupt, whilst Error #132 is more of a generic error.

To check the first scenario, can you try running the Scan and Repair option on the desktop app, then see what happens?

I'd also recommend resetting the game back to defaults:
battle.net/support/en/article/resetting-the-world-of-warcraft-user-interface

Then see what happens? If another error happens, could you link that too?

As said by a customer service staff from Blizzard. Not really sure if that can help you but maybe someone else has some insight, hope you get it fixed. I'll also keep looking around for you, can't say I'll find something though.

1 0

lowerdemigod

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 18-08-2018, 15:24:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Maybe I will try to redownload the client again!

Thank you!

0 0

lowerdemigod

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 20-08-2018, 08:56:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So I tried everything. Redownloading and stuffs.

And I tried one other is that I downloaded the same WoW version from another server and just replace the whole thing with Freakz's launcher; however, before I replace anything, I tried to run the other "server" Wow executable.

AND BOOM, it ran fine.

Then I had my hope up and replaced all files.

BAM FML.

STILL THE SAME PROBLEM WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

0 0

Rockknightlancelot73

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-04-2019 21:41)

Post Posted: 22-01-2019, 21:14:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi. I`ve got same problem. Little backstory.

I downloaded client and instantly ran it (without launcher first time, sorry, I`ve got a missclick). So it got started and any problems occured. So I created character and started to adapt at new world. I`ve seen warning about I am not using launcher and will be disconnected from the game, so I quickly relaunched game, using WoW Freakz launcher and returned to playing. I`ve started to seting interface parameters, indicators text, click-and-go, another language and others. When I finished there was an default warning message appearence that some of parameters will be set only after reloging in the game. And I done. But, when launching, game again and again send me error message. I haven`t understand what the hell is going on and I rebooted my computer, tried to launch game by many different ways but error window still appeared just right after programm got started. Confused by this wired accident, I`ve gone to the forums and started searching for any information. I found many advices from different sources, including official BLIZZARD forum, but none of them solved that problem. In case of desperation I`ve even thought about redownloading the game, but then I remembered that when I`ve got playing at another, now almost dead, legion server on my old weak notebook. I`ve got similar problem. In fact, it didn`t pull this game, getting hot and in the middle of game process turned off. That summoned an error, when game was suddenly interupted and some of game data lost.

So I`ve copied the error path and checked it and been thrown to the web-page, that constantly was uresponsible for my requests. So I thought that it might be IOExeption (file not exists) and I`ve started looking for some clues that could help me discower where exactly it happened. And I was right! Program can`t found some file and couldn`t work without it. So what have I done.

I`ve went to the WTF folder, opened at notepad file "config.wtf" and set to "" any fields, which points on language, that I tried to change. I saved it and launched game again. And it worked!!!! There appeared default language-picking window, so I set it back to eanglish and now have any problems with launching game. Hope u will newer get troubles anymore with game data)

1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 05-05-2024, 22:48:24
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x