User
Pass
2FA

Economy issue (gold)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash

Do you agree with me on this?
Yes
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
No
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Author Message1665
neodoxe

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-07-2019 20:12)

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 12-07-2017, 23:19:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,
I'm playing WoW for over a year on multiple private servers and this is the one i like the most... At least liked till like few weeks ago.. -
Server is awesomely good scripted and everything is working fine, except for gold rate nerf. I think i am speaking for many players now but because of this all of a sudden inflation economy is slowely turning into total bs. Prices are going up and some of people don't even bother selling stuff from auction house cause there aren't many persons that can afford what they want. If possible I would like to ask you to bring up the rade of gold to at least half of what it used to be, like then this server would be 100% perfect.
There were buggy as fu*k servers but they had normal/reasonable economy and prices and it was actually worth doing old raids (it has 1 week lockdown anyways), yeah im talking about f******, the buggiest server i have ever seen lol
Ty in advance

0 0

alex21112

[The Peacemaker]

(since 29-09-2020 09:04)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 12-07-2017, 23:47:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This inflation has been plaguing this server for many years.
I remember during the end of cata a flask of whatever was about 3k gold.Yes you read right,3k G/flask.This balanced out during the MoP expansion(to be exact at the mid/end game),flasks went down to less then 1.000 G and was ok.
Well for me it didn't matter since i was a rich boy and knew how to collect and invest my gold - (also days worth of farming)
This happens at the beginning of any new realm but i think the general prices will go down as time passes or if the population of the server will increase.(more people farming the same thing will reduce the prices)

0 0

neodoxe

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-07-2019 20:12)

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 12-07-2017, 23:49:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I see, but still its a bit sad...
0 0

taavidude

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-08-2018 19:24)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 13-07-2017, 14:23:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

And MoP is now *** too. Few months ago I saw how in the MoP server a 522 profession items were being sold for like 80k-100k gold like what the hell. Main problem is that they sell gold on the donation shop. If they wouldn't sell gold on Legion server then the economy won't *** up so much.
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 14-07-2017, 01:19:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

taavidude wrote:
And MoP is now fucked too. Few months ago I saw how in the MoP server a 522 profession items were being sold for like 80k-100k gold like what the hell. Main problem is that they sell gold on the donation shop. If they wouldn't sell gold on Legion server then the economy won't fuck up so much.
No, that's not the reason, gold bought from shop is far less than anything that could affect economy. That's what happens after a long time (like the realm mop, 6+ years, it's obvious the gold amounts will be insame, what did you expect?)

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 03:22:14
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x