User
Pass
2FA

Endless game download.....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message877
Dokomentuu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-03-2018 19:14)

Post Posted: 26-06-2017, 19:06:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have downloaded the game via torrent, then downloaded the launcher separately and replaced the torrent version's launchers with the new ones. I can play the game but a notification is displayed very often which says: "ATENTIE: Ti sa facut update la x fisiere de interface / launcher, e indicat sa inchizi si sa deschizi din nou WOW-ul!" and the x number is growing to the infinite.

I have restarted the game, but the only thing is happening is that the x- number is reset. And it's very annoying that in every 5 min a big text appears in the middle of the screen. Maybe I did something wrong when merging the launcher wit the downloaded game or I don't know.

Please help me with this. Thank you in advance!

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 26-06-2017, 20:18:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Delete your interface folder and fully redownload the launcher from here https://www.wow-freakz.com/legion_download (and extract all files from it)

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Dokomentuu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-03-2018 19:14)

Post Posted: 26-06-2017, 20:36:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thank you for the quick reply. The given solution resolved my issue. Thank you again!
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 23-05-2024, 05:58:17
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x