User
Pass
2FA

"Envy" is looking for you!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message1617
Imwith

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-01-2013 14:23)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 29-02-2012, 14:48:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey,
today I wanna tell you about a new upcoming Guild Project,
which is called: Envy

Envy is a new Guild,
with Main content @ PvP, we do Random Battlegrounds & Arena atm. together, but when Rated BG´s will work that will be the thing that we will do in the Guild,
to get as mutch high rated as possible. But Member are ofc. allowed to Raid PvE if they want to.
At the moment we are also planning PvP & Random Events which will be like:

- 1vs1
- 2vs2
- 3vs3
- 5vs5

All those will be done in one of the few World Arena´s, prices will be Gold & Mount...
maybe in the Future some Tabards o. Titels via DonationPoints too, but we will see what the Future will bring us.

- PvE Events: We will upload some Screanshots & Tips from places all over the World [Ingame] and will send some PPL there, first Person who finds the place will get an price.

But anyway, thats just a few look at all those things we will do in the future when we have enough Member,
at the moment we are inviting everyone to level up the Guild but in the future we will looking for PPL with 1,800 Raiting +.

Guild Ranks are at the moment:

- Guild Master [says everything, Guild Leader]
- Officer [Persons, which support the Leader as good as possible with organize Guild Events etc.]
- Gladiator [Exp. Arena Player with 2,200 Exp. or more, PPL how are able to push other PPL Arena Raitings to get maybe some Gold into Guild and their Personal Bank]
- Rated Member [PPL, that showed that they realy want to be in the Guild and do something for it, also 1,800 Exp. +]
- Newbie [New invited Person´s which are in an kind of "TestMode" to see if they fit into the Guild concept, 1week - unlimited "test" time & Rang]
- Twink / Alt [Twinks & alt´s from Members, only Members are allowed to invite their other Toons]
- Muted [Rang for drunken PPL etc. that spam or what ever, normaly not needed but u dont know what will happen, and everyone does some mistake
sometimes, so its like an first warning because we normaly dont kick Members instantly]

So,
thats it so far, if u want to know more,
contact us Ingame @ Exodus, Allianz o wisper direct "Imwith" [Guild Leader].

At the moment we are inviting everyone to level up the Guild,
but will still take a look at you with things like how you are, if u are friendly etc.

Regards,
The Guild
Envy

Personal:
Sorry for the not perfect English,
but Guild Leader, me [Imwith] is from Germany -

Last edited by Imwith on 29-02-2012, 21:48:15; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Smascher

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-05-2012 11:53)

Post Posted: 29-02-2012, 15:03:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rly nice Imwith its lookz rly good
I am now 1 day in and all in guild help by quests arena and raids/instances rly nice i hope we take more from this ppl in the guild see ya later mans
!Thumps up!

0 0

Templer

[Lich King Gladiator]

(since 22-04-2013 11:04)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 01-03-2012, 14:27:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nice guild was looking for some god pvp guild allrdy joined Divinehero ingame -
0 0

dadark5

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-09-2019 18:46)

Post Posted: 17-03-2012, 23:18:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Are you still recruiting?

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 08-06-2024, 01:23:38
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password