User
Pass
2FA

[Event]Find me! (player edition)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message784
alex21112

[The Peacemaker]

(since 29-09-2020 09:04)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 05-06-2017, 21:46:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As the title says I will hold an event.Since legion is about to begin I thought I will host a small event to give people who will still play here a gift since i think of moving to legion.

What you need to know:
-I hid somewhere around the world 3 characters that you will need to find.
-The characters will be activated one at a time and when you find that character you will get one point.
-The one who will score the highest score will get the reward.In the case there will be a (1-1-1) score,the 3 players will have to find an additional character hid elsewhere around the world.
-The character that finds me must be level 90
-When you find the character use the /kneel command in case you get there with more people at the same time(to be sure who gets the point);If you get there and don't use the command you will not be given the point
-I will broadcast additional clues on global_en/global_ro both on alliance and horde side(through another account but if a gm wants to help a bro out i would happily accept it)
-You will know you found me if you meet a female orc
- (if you think there must be an additional rule feel free to post it!)

[THE REWARDS]
-100 stacks of 300 stat food of your choosing(yes 2000 pieces of these):This,this,this,this or this.
-200k GOLD
-Sky Golem

The event will take place on 9.06.2017 and it will start at 19:00 server time.

0 0

alex21112

[The Peacemaker]

(since 29-09-2020 09:04)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 09-06-2017, 19:46:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Okey dokey,event won by Senior,
CONGRATS!
All the rewards were sent.
Thanks to all the people who participated,have a nice day!

T/C please!

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Denim, 09 June 2017 19:57

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 14:12:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x