User
Pass
2FA

Exo Sytuation

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message612
Akhmed

[Danse Macabre]

(since 03-04-2018 13:45)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 15-05-2012, 11:59:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I don't wanna improve stress or smth, but that's true that more and more players are leaving. It's not all becouse ddos but becouse of that we can't play and Administration don't do anything to help us- I don't mean that they don't trying to repair server. Some of days in last week are playable, but still is bad. I don't wanna take points for a trasnfer but increashe honor rates and reduce CD for raids etc. It would be good recompensate for fighting with those lag spikes and DCs. I don't write that becouse I wanna leave, but becouse I wanna to still play on server that I've choosen. Not on crap like last 2 months. I know that Administration's hard working to make better connection for us, but I've hope that they will response for this.

Sorry, i know that my eng suck:)

0 0

Uzzydk

[Lost in the Offline]

(since 10-11-2016 13:14)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 15-05-2012, 13:02:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Read the last post
http://forum.wow-freakz.com/Freakz-vs-Molten-t152608-30.html

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 07-07-2024, 10:43:16
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x