User
Pass
2FA

[Exodus] Ascendant Council 25 Heroic Event
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message4943
Aitu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-08-2014 19:52)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 24-11-2012, 17:12:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ascendant Council 25H Event

Hello everyone!
<
Eminence> is scheduling an upcoming PvE event, The Ascendant Council 25 Heroic. We've been planing this for some time now and what we want to do here is have around 15~ players from our guild (not more then 16) in the raid and the rest spots will be filled with anyone that wants to participate. Isn't this just some random pug ? No, we planned this with several goals we want to achieve :

• Kill The Ascendant Council 25 Heroic with a pug raid (This is just what we are trying to do but not the main reason we planned this)
  • Give people that would like to join our guild or see how we raid, a chance of raiding with us and showing us how good they are
  • Give people that always wanted to kill this boss a chance of doing so, if they are willing to kill it.
  • Have fun, both learning and raiding together with new people and of course on raidcall
  • Do something different. (There is currently no challenge, so we make our own)

People will have the chance to sign up for this event by writing their Name here in this very thread or by sending Aiitu, Illuminat or any member an ingame Mail or whisper, you can also just whisp . We will take note of the signed up people and make a selection out of all once we start. People will get chosen based on the class that is needed for a good raid composition. If you didn't get chosen don't worry, people that are not prepared for this encounter and don't seem to learn from their mistakes will get replaced with other people that signed up.

Only Ascendant Council will be done, depending on how long this takes and it might take long so make sure you have some time. Even though anyone can sign up there are still some basic rules that have to be followed :

• People are expected to have a respectful behaviour!
  • We are doing this to learn, have fun and eventually find new people, not to kill this boss as soon as possible for loot. (-> We don't need people that tell us "omg fast", "omg i need shoulders, faster", "omg stop wiping" etc.)
  • Accept criticism if it's rightful.

There is no specific ilevel required, you need to know by yourself if your gear is good enough for such a boss or not. We may not invite people that can't estimate this. (for example fully PVP or blue heroic geared is obviously not enough).

People that are part of the -kill raid- have a high chance of being directly invited into Eminence, if they choose so. There will also be
1.000.000 gold in rewards for people that participated and were not part of our guild in that moment. We will not announce the categories or requirements to win a gold reward. Rewards will probably be given out a day after, through ingame mail. If you suddenly have lots of gold in your mailbox, you're one of the winners. The categories and winners of it will also be posted here afterwards.

So, if you're in for a challenge or if you want to join our guild without making an application or if you simply want to have some fun. This is your chance! Posting your name here or whisping any member ingame, letting them know you want to participate, is enough to sign up for it.

See the post below for a bit information on tactics used, we don't to leave people in the dark here. Any player prepared for a boss is a good player in some way.
Note: We use raidcall for voice communication, we highly recommend to join during the event, it will greatly help you during it as we will announce for example what buff (levitate/grounded) to take during phase 2.
The raidcall ID is : 1517365

The Event will possibly be streamed as well, if not a video will be out. Stream info will be posted here soon.

Note 2: We cannot guarantee a kill, but we can guarantee wipes ^^

[size=16]Have fun!

Tactics :
This is cut out of our guides section and will probably help you understand how we do The Ascendant Council. Its a quick overview with some basic drawings >>> Click <<<

Also here is a small overview of Phase 1 for 25 Heroic :

<Guildmaster of Eminence>
http://eminence-fw.shivtr.com/

Last edited by Aitu on 01-12-2012, 20:03:57; edited 6 times in total
0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 2 weeks ago)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 24-11-2012, 18:43:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Pure win.
0 0

lamonna08

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-01-2023 13:43)

Post Posted: 24-11-2012, 23:02:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

this could work for you if this were an offi server , sadly it is not , i am sure u will have 5 ppl in no time .
any way good luck with ur raid

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv348/LordPsynister/enh4.jpg
0 0

Rallik

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-02-2013 08:03)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 25-11-2012, 03:25:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'd participate, but I'm currently alliance D:
0 0

Needlegun
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 02-09-2013 09:29)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 25-11-2012, 13:45:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm up for this.

0 0

Aitu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 25-11-2012, 19:33:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i noted your name on the list Needlegun, im guessing warlock?

Also, not everyone writes here. I'm getting ingame mails as well.

0 0

Mancy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-02-2013 11:23)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 26-11-2012, 12:20:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The live stream, will be ready and up today! We'll be streaming on Twitch TV + Xfire! Infos and Channels will be posted Later.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Alibrin/advanced

Last edited by Mancy on 29-11-2012, 13:11:04; edited 1 time in total
0 0

CelticFrost

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-07-2014 14:16)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 26-11-2012, 21:07:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Good luck with the event !
Best wishes from E.G.

0 0

Aitu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-11-2012, 00:14:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

CelticFrost wrote:
Good luck with the event !
Best wishes from E.G.

Thanks a lot.

I'd like to remind those that participate that there is a possibility that we can't invite everyone, raid limit is 25.
But people that keep wiping us on the same thing and really don't look like learning from their mistakes will get replaced with other people that are signed and couldn't directly join due to the limit.

Regarding loot, which i didn't mention yet anywhere else. People not inside our guild will have priority over our guild members, Mainspec only. If there is no one else that needs it, you can roll for Offspec. However this is the least important part of all this, thats also why i didn't mention it yet. We should focus on the fight itself before talking about loot.

Regarding the gold prizes, yes we know the gold gets wiped but this is the very best we can reward to people that participate and do great. You still have time to level up a profession or buy the epic you wanted or maybe something else. Categories are chosen already and all i can say is that they are 5.

Notes:
We have already 2 Shaman healers signed (plus our shamans), if you are a shaman healer and want to participate you can still sign up but will eventually not get invited directly.
There are currently no rogues signed yet.

Tips for Friday:
- Maybe check 1-2 videos before it starts to get an overall idea
- Check out the above drawing of phase 1 to know our positioning (come on, we know you want to kill this boss! Be prepared!)
- Get raidcall working -before- (we will not force anyone here but we cannot and will not make an extra macro or anything similar, it will definitely help a lot for coordination)
- You can always ask us if there is any question during the event or before (do not ask how the boss works when the event starts, scroll up)

Last edited by Aitu on 27-11-2012, 15:38:15; edited 1 time in total
0 0

armonium

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-11-2015 00:24)

Post Posted: 27-11-2012, 01:17:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm up for this.
nick in game: zel ilvl 364
class: Hunter MM

Posturi unite automat, 27-11-2012, 01:17:36

http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Zel

0 0

Aitu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-11-2012, 11:25:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

armonium wrote:
I'm up for this.
nick in game: zel ilvl 364
class: Hunter MM

Posturi unite automat, 27-11-2012, 01:17:36

http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Zel

Noted you on the list.

0 0

Mancy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-02-2013 11:23)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 30-11-2012, 17:06:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Streaming infos: Due to high quality and large Band usage, we had to lower a bit the frames. We will be streaming on Twitch Tv + Xfire and Justin TV! (All related Channels) We will also put a live chat acces on our website! Work in Progress.

http://eminence-fw.shivtr.com/pages/stream

http://www.twitch.tv/schizzo0

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Alibrin/advanced
0 0

ak47slim

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-11-2012 17:38)

Post Posted: 30-11-2012, 18:27:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm up for this
nick in game: Valthiria 364 ilvl full pve
class: Dk Frost

0 0

Aitu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 01-12-2012, 03:39:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The event is over now and we thank everyone that participated and was online.

It took about 3 hrs in total, the boss is still alive but I'm pretty sure some people learned something out of it and we sure had some fun, at least on Raidcall for those who were there.
An overall of 3 people had to be removed for wiping us on the same thing more than just a few times and for clearly not showing any progress.
There were some lag issues at the very start, 1 member of ours could unfortunately not play at all due to this.

About 50% of the signed up were not online, not even 1hr after we begun. However the raid was full at the start, which shows that interest was there.

Unfortunately there was no healer that wasn't in our guild, therefore we could not give out a gold prize for one category there.

Categories and Winners are :

• Best overall performance - 210k gold - Winner : Babyfacex
  • Best Tank performance - 210k gold - Winner : Abie
  • Highest Damage per Second during the event - 210k gold - Winner : Enqu
  • Most helpful during the event - 210k gold - Winner : Lemegeton
  • Worst performance - 15 copper - Winner : Flexer

Congratulations to the winners!

Some people had asked if we would maybe do more events in the future. We'll see, there is nothing planned. If we would ever do something again, it's gonna be completely different.
For now we will be looking towards the new patch.

0 0

Incarnate

[most valuable player]

(since 21-01-2017 00:44)

Votes: 21

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 01-12-2012, 13:33:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I know I signed and didn't showed up, it's just that my internet got *** up like an hour before the event and stayed that way til like 23ST...
Maybe next time

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 09-06-2024, 20:47:57
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password