User
Pass
2FA

Exodus & PvP
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message7650
Nyaho

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-03-2012 06:29)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 27-02-2012, 11:18:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

our guild has decided to leave the server because the switching type PVP/PVE without prior notice .. this is very bad.
and not the fact that in the future it will not happen again. let this be a lesson to administration. for the future.

PS
and yet i advise you to do two of the world with different rules, so that was the choice of the players. and all disputes will be solved. pvp for pvp and pve for pve.

0 0

Berna

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-10-2019 19:56)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 27-02-2012, 12:54:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

agree. PvP is 50% of WoW and should be taken more in consideration. But as i can see it's not, staff don't care too much at ban appeals/ bugs regarding PvP.

0 0

timy2

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-12-2012 21:22)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 27-02-2012, 13:35:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

sspot wrote:
So I see you never heard of world PvP. It is not about level 85s killing lowbies... (even if you can not do anything about that) but about open PvP zones where you can enjoy 1v1 or XvX without any objective. (eg: Battlegrounds) But anyway I leveled my char yesterday so I figured out the PvP is disabled, so do not cry about that.

Perhaps you are a player, who keeps the rules. But it is naive to think, that everyone will stick to them. Let's face it. Let the players decide for themselves.

sspot wrote:
Aww you are so offensive... Now get the *** off. I did not asked for your opinion.
Thank you.

The only thing you can cry over what is in your vocabulary.

0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 27-02-2012, 15:39:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The game itself without world PvP is becoming too easy and boring with time... Sometimes when I log ingame, I'll play 1 or 2 battlegrounds and think what to do after that... Sometimes there's nothing better to do than staying in capital city and trowing pumpkins at ppl... Would be fun to fill that time with some world PvP, even with twink! Also, I would like to have possibility to communicate with opposite faction (raging on general channel FTW!).
0 0

Zaci

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-03-2012 19:37)

Post Posted: 28-02-2012, 22:57:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wtfhaxx wrote:
The game itself without world PvP is becoming too easy and boring with time... Sometimes when I log ingame, I'll play 1 or 2 battlegrounds and think what to do after that... Sometimes there's nothing better to do than staying in capital city and trowing pumpkins at ppl... Would be fun to fill that time with some world PvP, even with twink! Also, I would like to have possibility to communicate with opposite faction (raging on general channel FTW!).

i agree with you...
I really dont know what to do anymore...

What doesn't kill you... makes you suffer until you want to die.
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 29-02-2012, 00:15:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There are thousands of players, only few are complaining about the PVP status. It's not like the server is going to change for a couple of players
Nyaho wrote:
and yet i advise you to do two of the world with different rules, so that was the choice of the players. and all disputes will be solved. pvp for pvp and pve for pve.

Splitting the actual realms into more smallers realms is really not the best idea. If you are talking about the /pvp on/off feature, that was already like it was before and people like you would still complain because the players have pvp off in neutral zones.

If only the fact that the PvP on/off was going through tests to see player reactions made you take the decision to leave the and ignore all the other good aspects of the server (fixes, content, etc) then I'm afraid you really don't know how to appreciate the amount of work being put in the server

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

Post Posted: 29-02-2012, 17:34:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Just because only few ppl are complaining about the PvP status doesn't mean just a few ppl would want it.
In my opinion an OFFICIAL poll about changing Exodus into an PvP realm, would be a best solution. Let's see what majority will choose.
To make sure "everyone" will vote I suggest to announce it ingame as well as on site.

0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2015 12:17)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 29-02-2012, 21:26:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I would love to see the server being PVP.
0 0

Zaci

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 02-03-2012, 15:50:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well I made that poll in the suggestions section and it was moved to the "General" section but thats where all the romanians post... Maybe they should have put it in the "English section". But this time I leave it to the admin to open the thread with the Poll if the server should be PvP or PvE.

Ps: Make PvP rates 2x cuz horde still losing and allys winning everything like baws

0 0

Nyaho

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 02-03-2012, 18:07:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Shocker :

i do not not care about your work. as i once wrote:
"the server you have a very good one. much work."

but the inclusion of PVP-rules without warning - should not be left without a response. you got it.

why i insist on two worlds: PVP and PVE. in order to avoid disputes, "who it's better." online will see, by the way.
sincerely hope that in future you will not be rush to change the rules. players have come here because of the they also.

0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

Post Posted: 02-03-2012, 20:49:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nyaho wrote:
@Shocker :

i do not not care about your work. as i once wrote:
"the server you have a very good one. much work."

but the inclusion of PVP-rules without warning - should not be left without a response. you got it.

why i insist on two worlds: PVP and PVE. in order to avoid disputes, "who it's better." online will see, by the way.
sincerely hope that in future you will not be rush to change the rules. players have come here because of the they also.

Oh boy... isn't that google translator you just used?
It's hard to understand anything you said, but I get your point. Some people want to keep Exodus as "Normal", but what about the others? What if majority would choose it to be PvP? That's why we need an official poll to find that out.

Oh, and NO to spliting realm in two... Your idea isn't bad in general, but... it just won't work here, because Exodus isn't high populated even for one realm, and spliting it on 2 realms would rather kill both of them.

You people who think that turning Exodus into PvP would kill it's PvE... you're wrong. PvP status will not keep us away from doing PvE, it will just give us another reason to launch WoW and play.

0 0

Nyaho

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-03-2012, 08:28:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PVE-rules do not limit the game. like PVP(honest, normal, regulated PVP) - forward into the arena, bg and duels. like PVE - everything other.

PVP-rules - it gank. only gank.

PS
but already it is not important.

0 0

Zaci

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-03-2012, 13:29:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nyaho wrote:
PVE-rules do not limit the game. like PVP(honest, normal, regulated PVP) - forward into the arena, bg and duels. like PVE - everything other.

PVP-rules - it gank. only gank.

PS
but already it is not important.

please... just stop posting... -

0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

Post Posted: 03-03-2012, 18:14:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ganking... eh?
Of course ganking will be always part of world PvP, but that doesn't ruin the game, IMO it's pretty fun to some point. The fact is like everyone have an 85 to prevent ganking, or is in guild wich would come to the aid of the ganked person, but that goes only for ganking lowbies wich is retarded when higher lvl do that. Situation is different when it comes to twinking where you can actualy gank higher lvls^^.
As for 85 vs 85, I'm not afraid of getting my *** kicked in the world PvP, do you?

0 0

Zaci

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 06-03-2012, 14:11:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker gogo make an "official" topic with a poll!

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next    

The time now is 06-10-2024, 01:36:57
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x