User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Item] [Legendary]Zeks Exterminatus

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message894
r3fle0

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-05-2019 18:43)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 23-06-2017, 00:48:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead quest link: http://www.wowhead.com/item=144438/zeks-exterminatus
WoW Freakz quest link:
Bug description: The bug does the following : you get the proc from the legendary ,but you can't use it because it runs out in half a second.You can see when it procs but you can't use it because it randomly dissapears.
Proof: I can't film it,and a photo wouldn't explain the bug.Please try it out .

0 0

Kyrax
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-11-2017 01:14)

Votes: 154

Post Posted: 19-07-2017, 10:43:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fathercrusty wrote:
WoW Freakz item ID: 144438

Bug description:

The proc from Zeks Exterminatus reads as follows: "Equip: Your Shadow Word: Pain damage has a chance to increase the damage of your next Shadow Word: Death by 25% and make it usable on any target, regardless of health level." The issue is that the legendary effect can proc off of any shadow damage what-so-ever, and it can be instantly consumed by any form of shadow damage dealt. This results in the proc instantly being activated, and instantly consumed before the effect can be used.

Proof: http://imgur.com/iaGqxcx

The highlighted portion shows the issue happening. Exterminatus proc off a Mind Flay, and consumed by a Mind Flay tentacle while I am literally spamming "Shadow Word: Death" during the channeling. Needless to say, Mind Flay is not Shadow Word: Pain.

I'm sad to say this has led to flacid Zeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pamGqyxnohE
0 0

Quicksand

[Very Important Person]

(since 10-08-2020 18:56)

Votes: 183

Post Posted: 24-07-2017, 04:20:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixed
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Quicksand, 24 July 2017 02:20

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 16:27:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x