User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Quest] [Scenario] The fangs of Ashamane

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1381
Skrakle

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-07-2017 14:47)

Post Posted: 23-06-2017, 17:26:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

After dying on Stage 5 inside the ruins, when i got back, the phase changed back to normal (different mobs), preventing from continuing the scenario.

Character name: Snuffleclaws

Fix:
I had to go back to the dreamgrove and fly back to Ashamane and hop back on the mount and start over.

0 0

Fruchinco

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-06-2017 23:30)

Post Posted: 27-06-2017, 03:23:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I will add that you must be non-stealthed for some of the progression of the scenario to be counted. At least for my tries (yes, tries, hang in there) any time I stealthed in stage 1 the scent mist would disappear and wouldn't reappear until I was un-stealthed. It also wouldn't count that I had traveled the amount of length needed to trigger stage 2. I had to remain un-stealthed and fight the few mobs on the way to get it to move forward.
Stage 3 you can stealth, run to the left when you enter the building and head to the podium to jump over the gate.
Stage 4 I had to be un-stealthed to trigger Verstok Darkbough to spawn.
at this point (on like restart 5) I just sucked it up and remained unstealthed, fighting some spiders and heading down the tunnel to Webmistress Shinaris. (Finally!)

First attempt scent mist never spawned.
My second attempt I stayed stealthed through spiders, ended up walking aimlessly through all the tunnel system and ultimately got spit back outside in the back of the building.
I didn't log out and tried to pick it up where I left(3rd attempt)--it didn't, but started me from stage 1. The scent kept going instead of stopping to trigger stage 2.
So, if you leave, or if you die (attempt #4 -- I was getting aggravated and wanted to hurry it up), suck it up, dreamwalk, log out and start from scratch.

This was frustrating, but the two 'bosses' weren't hard hitting or too tough-Webmistress didn't cause any damage at all.

and maybe I am just a very unlucky one, but if you were in the same boat and searched for this -- I would have liked to have known some of this -

Happy Hunting!

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 05-07-2017, 20:12:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixed

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 05 July 2017 18:12

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 12-05-2024, 07:31:04
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x