User
Pass
2FA

FORUM ACHIEVEMENTS !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show all posts
Author Message64277
Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 25-10-2014, 22:37:03 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I finally finished the long promised forum achievements system.

Links:
- Achievements lists and your progress (there is a link in the top menu too)
- Last 100 completed achievements by the forum users (you can find the link in the achievements page too): in the first days this page will suffer a lot of spam due to achievements activating to all users
- Top 100 (you can find the link in the achievements page too): Top 100 containing users with most achievement points

Some info:
- Some achievements have "hidden description", you can't know what to do to complete them. Either you guess from their names, or encounter them by accident. AFTER YOU FOUND OUT DON'T TELL EVERYONE HOW TO DO IT so there is a difference between achievements points for users
- Currently there are around 100 achievements, I will add more in the future. Post suggestions for new achievements if you have and I might implement them
- Please don't abuse exploits to earn achievements, if you get caught you might get warnings
- All users must open the forum at least once to activate their achievements, you may see some users with 0 achievements, that means they didn't login yet.
- DON'T TRY USING REFRESH SCRIPTS / MANUALLY REFRESH HUNDREDS OF TIMES to increase your views count / achievements values, I made a script that automatically detects this and BANS YOUR IP
- New achievements that will be added in the future will be posted in the achievements suggestions topic

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook

Last edited by Shocker on 30-05-2019, 12:51:55; edited 8 times in total
44 1

k0s

[Freakz Admin | Dev]

(since 24-09-2022 11:04)

Votes: 222

Post Posted: 25-10-2014, 23:18:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

La fel imi apar si mie.

Felicitari pentru achievements D

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 02 December 2020 18:06

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 07:51:07
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x